Rally Run is a fast-paced, single-touch racing game you can play on the go, with engaging racing, nitro-boosting and drifting mechanics - you won't have raced like this before!
COMPETE on over 100 tracks across several tiers of racing
COLLECT cars with different abilities and skills to match the racing challenges ahead
UPGRADE your cars to improve their performance and blow away the competition
Hone your racing skills, avoid obstacles, collect the right pickups and pull off precision drifts to reign supreme
Be ready, your Rally Run career is about to start!
Hey RallyRunners - we have some pretty major changes in this build based on player feedback.
* all 'death' blockages have been removed and replaced with destructible blockages which slow you down. This is to try and smooth out the difficulty curve which a lot of players were struggling with
* this has allowed us to remove the negative 'virtual' barriers, which cleared your pickup grid, and attach the 'clear column' feature to the destructible barriers directly
* there are still 4 chest slots to fill but now you don;t need to start unlocking them. All chests automatically start unlocking and all 4 chests can be unlocking at once
* we've replaced the 'speed up unlock for watching an ad' feature by a global 'double the unlock speed of all chests' which lasts for 2 hours
* rebalancing of a few of the cars which had slightly odd surface affinities
* rebuilding of several tracks to accommodate the new physical and virtual barrier behaviours
* lots of other little cosmetic tweaks and bug fixes
Please let us know of any more thoughts at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
So I see this game and my first reaction was "wow this game looks so original", but then I see it's just like "Clash Royale" but with cars and also there are no troops but there are crates that are like chest in CR so I guess the basic stuff. So I guess this game is sort of unique in a way. I'm not that far in to the game but I'm slowly trying to see if it was worth the download. I have also not come across any bugs yet which is a good thing.
Decent little game, graphics are good, and they don't make you wait too long to continue playing. However, I don't recommend this game if you like to have more control of the action. When they say "only 1 finger needed", they mean it. The only control really is for switching lanes.
Sweet simple and beautiful
The graphics are top notch. The gameplay is simple enough. Feature wise this game offers a lot. You owe yourself to download it and give it a try.
- Games Faction Ltd
- 381 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Games Faction Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems $0.99
- Tray of Gems $4.99
- Box of Gems $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.