Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Rallyhood is a community collaboration platform enabling action-oriented groups, causes, organizations, and socially responsible companies. Our online and mobile platform blends the best of social with the best of productivity, giving users a more effective tool to communicate, coordinate, and share. Great things happen when we come together.
Rallyhood is free for lifestyle groups and also offers robust solutions for organizations that need to unify the hundreds of groups that come together in support of their mission in a consistent, relevant way.
Use Rallyhood to organize and engage all the groups in your life:
- Supporting friends during times of need
- Member Organizations
- Sports and Fitness Groups
- Professional Groups
- Faith Based Groups
- Residential Communities
- Family/Friend Groups
The Rallyhood mobile app is free to download and use.
Key Features of Rallyhood:
- Start your own Rally and invite people to join
- Share a Calendar, Message Wall, Files, Signups, and Gallery with your group
- View and post messages
- Create Signup Lists to divvy up the work and coordinate volunteer activities
- View event details complete with location map
- Stay on top of your schedule with My Reminders
- Receive push notifications for new invitations, urgent messages and comments, and event updates.
- Apply filters, text, and fun stickers to your photos and share them with your Rally Friends
Contact Rallyhood at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about enterprise solutions for organizations and companies.
What's New in Version 4.3
- Start and find rallies without being logged in.
- Create rallies for yourself or for others.
- Access trusted resources and information from healthcare providers.
Great for collaborating
I am using this app with 3 diff charities/board I am part of. It's been a great way to get out of email and coordinate tasks and dates all in one. Really appreciate the service, too! They have been quick to respond to questions and very interested in helpful feedback to get better.
Apps don't open
1. Let attachments open. I can never open any attachments on calendar events in this app.
2. Allow rallyhood links in rallyhood emails to automatically open the rallyhood app rather than trying to get me to log in to the website via safari.... where Facebook login isn't an option :(
I love this app! I use it for my Girl Scout troop and it's awesome! My only complaint is that whenever I try to invite someone the app crashes. But that's the only thing I've seen go wrong!