By Bientus, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ramblr – Your adventure. Your story.
Your outdoor adventures deserve more than a simple blog entry or status update. This is you overcoming the impossible, white knuckled and covered in dirt, and doing things you only dreamed of doing. When you’re experiencing the best that Mother Nature has to offer, ramblr provides a way to chronicle your expeditions using stats, pics, videos, descriptions and maps. Whether you’re hiking, biking, skiing, kayaking, or road tripping, you can finally tell your story the way it was meant to be told.
Capture the highlights of your trip
• Track your route on the map – see where you’ve been and where you’re going.
• Revel in the glory of your accomplishments – check out statistics for your trip, such as speed, duration, distance, highest point, etc.
• Record video, pics, audio and text descriptions and tag it to points on your map. Relive the full experience of your trip.
• Create a story – use your video and audio recordings, statistics and map tracking to build a rich, detailed record of your journey.
Share your story
• Upload and share memories from your adventures without any hassle. Whether you’re climbing mountains, surviving white water rapids, or generally conquering the world, sharing the details of your trip can be the farthest thing from your mind. Facebook and Twitter integration make it easy and effortless to update your friends on where you are on your journey.
Find your way
• Use the built-in GPS system for directions and routes.
• Download maps and use them on the go. Offline maps supported, so you can access them when you’re off the grid.
• Download public trips from our server for real-time guidance on your own journey.
Experience other stories.
• Don’t know what adventure to embark on? Browse and access trips taken by your friends and others.
• Search for trips by video and audio recordings, map locations, keywords or by name.
Learn more about how you can record and share your next adventure like never before at www.ramblr.com.
“Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.”
What's New in Version 2.12.5
- Brand new UI : My Profile and Archive (Me Tab)
- Passport Showcase
- Minor UI/UX updates
- Bug fix on calculating total ascent
- Minor Bugfixes
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Sep 15, 2016
- Version: 2.12.5
- Size: 48.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Bientus, Inc.
- © 2012 Bientus,Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases