Ranch Manager for iPad
By Lion Edge Technologies Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ranch Manager Software for iPad & Livestock Management
By Lion Edge Technologies Inc.
Ranch Manager Software for the iPad builds on the time-saving features of the Ranch Manager Desktop Software. This livestock management app can be used alone or in conjunction with the Ranch Manager desktop software.
The Ranch Manager Mobile App for iPad supports different layouts for the landscape and portrait orientations of your iPad, enabling an efficient data entry and browsing user experience.
Key Features include:
- Track livestock records (birth, ID, vaccination/treatments, feed tracking, weights, notes and more)
- Breeding Management (pasture, artificial insemination, embryos)
- Location Management
- Record income and expenses
- Checklist for doing tallies and sorting
Choose between any livestock combination:
- Cattle records
- Sheep records
- Goat records
- Equine records (Horse and Donkey)
- Wildlife (Deer, Elk and Exotics) records
- Camelid (Alpaca and Llama) records
- Canine records
All the same species as the Ranch Manager desktop software.
The Livestock app is a native app that does not require constant internet access to enter livestock data. Have access to view and update livestock data at any time.
Lion Edge Technologies develops livestock management software for both PC and Mac OS computers. The Ranch Manager iPad app can sync with the desktop software via the Ranch Manager Cloud Service. The Ranch Manager Cloud Service allows wireless transfer between devices (iPad, Mac OS, PC, iPhone**). The desktop version of the software is sold separately and is required to use the RM Cloud service to synchronize data between devices. An RM Cloud license is required to synch data between the iPad app and your desktop software. For more information visit our website.
Watch for more features in future updates!
**Ranch Manager software for iPhone is sold separately.
What's New in Version 1.0.20160320
- Corrected an issue where updating the "Account" value in an accounting entry would not synchronize properly using the RM Cloud
- Fixed an issue with the record unique identifier generation that would occasionally allow a duplicate ID to be generated resulting in a "Duplicate" record message after synchronizing data.
Not really what I thought it would be
This was not user friendly as far as I needed to have a list of tag numbers with a brief description.. just really don't like the flow or layout for my operation