RandAll is a simple and quick generator for anything and everything :)
Some of the art we've used was created by these guys:
● App icon image, reorder icon - by Dmitry Baranovskiy, Sydney, New South Wales
● Dice icon - by Milky - Digital innovation, Paris, France
● RPG dice icon - by Vincent BARSE, Quint-Fonsegrives, Midi-Pyrénées
● Direction screen circle - by Edi Budimilic, Croatia
● Card suits - Rasmus Thomas Larsen - rasmusthomas.com
Out customers love RandAll:
● Galeon Albin: "Great developer who listened to one my suggestions and applied it!!"
● e1law: "One of the few RNGs I've seen that has good support for rolling n, k-dice. Out of those that do, this is the best looking in both interface and icon. It's nice to have permutations of an n-set too"
● Cayman!: "All I wanted was a simple randomizing app and this was perfect."
● New Feature: CARDS
This feature was suggested through the app by Tony Sibert. Thank you Tony :)
- added an option to open our Facebook page
- improved options to contact us and suggest features
- added card suit images (made by Rasmus Thomas Larsen - rasmusthomas.com)
- put some jars over the bugs and safely escorted them out of the app
Ratings and Reviews
Couldn't figure out how to link email so am writing this review in hopes I'll get the other features unlocked.
Random number generator is good, just wish you could customize more: change what intervals it's random i.e. by 0.5s or 0.001s; how many numbers are generated; whether numbers can repeat.
Random direction is fine too, but again should be setting where you can just change it to N E S W, or choose how many slices the pie has so you can do things like spin the bottle.
Could add a custom one where we can input our own words i.e. people's names, restaurants, colors, etc. and let us choose how many of these items are randomly chosen. For example, I enter ten names, and the app randomly picks two, so these two can be the captains of a basketball game.
Also a random word/letter generator, which would be good for freestyle rap battles.
I would probably edit this review and rate higher if I saw how the other features worked.
Very good for my use as a random alerter to practice a particular emergency or abnormal procedure while practicing flight simulator maneuvers.
I wish it had a customizable sound feature that would include bells, chimes, buzzers etc to run simultaneously randomly with the timer so various random types of emergency warnings could be set to sound at random customizable times during the training session.
Just needs a tweak or two
For the regular random number generator, it needs an option to prevent duplicating numbers already generated.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.