Random Mahjong Free
By Paul Burkey
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Just when you thought Mahjong had been covered on iPhone/iPad, along comes a stylish new Solitaire Mahjong game ready to take centre stage. The game looks incredible on an iPad, but still manages to look and feel great on an iPhone or iPod Touch.
You get photo realistic graphics without feeling stale and dull. There's no fancy 3D here; you get a classic 2D game with smooth camera panning/focus. You'll always be up close up to the game play making control a joy rather than a chore.
The game uses a unique random board generator, so every time you start your game. The small 32 tile level and a solution walkthrough for every board is perfect for teaching the basic rules and logic to anyone who has not played the Solitaire or Shanghai variant of Mahjong before.
- Unique levels each time you play!
- 50 preset layouts if you want to play familiar levels.
- Very simple to learn
- Small (32 tiles) boards perfect for beginners!
- Relaxing game play with no time limits.
- Solution walk-through available for every board!
- Levels rewind giving you repeat attempts!
- Undo and Shuffle feature.
- Auto-save and auto-continue
- Apple TV version also comes free.
- That "one more try" feeling!
What's New in Version 1.3.7
Fixed a problem with Portrait mode with OS8.3 on some iPads
More bug fixes and optimisations.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 25, 2015
- Version: 1.3.7
- Size: 19.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Paul Burkey
- © 2010-2016 Paul Burkey
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes