Welcome to the Randstad Jobs app, the best way to connect with recruiters and find the best jobs for you. Use the app to quickly sort through open positions, apply to them in minutes, and get your resumes in front of our recruiters. We're making your job search fast and stress-free!
- Sort through jobs using your personalized "Job Deck"
- Swipe left to remove jobs from search results
- Swipe right to save them to your favorites
- Use your phone's GPS to quickly search for jobs near you
- Search jobs by title, contract type, and location
- Too busy to apply now? Save jobs to your favorites and apply at a more convenient time
- Easily view and read job descriptions
- Easily apply for jobs using app
- Create, upload, or import resumes from Dropbox, Google Docs, or iCloud
- Enjoy a simple, two-minute application process
- Easy account creation and sign-in using your Facebook or Google account.
Thank you for using the Randstad Jobs app! In this update, we’ve made it easier for you to create an account or sign in using Facebook or Google. When you apply to a job, your resume is automatically saved to your account so you can apply quickly the next time you find that perfect job.
Ratings and Reviews
This app needs work!
I cannot do ANYTHING on this app. It won’t even save my login info! So I have to constantly keep logging in. Then I can’t pick my city and state or any towns or cities in my surrounding areas to search for jobs. So finally it lets me choose my or a city, but tells me “invalid location”, but wait, there’s more, then it auto-generates an area near me but the “Apply” button isn’t working. So I received a notification that 2 jobs were available for me to apply to but when I go to the app...NOTHING'S there. Everything that I saved from my first few times is gone as if I just downloaded this app. It’s already daunting and frustrating searching for jobs but this app I s supposed to help make the search & applying easier...except...it’s NOT!
Needs major work!
Many times I’ve tried signing into the app and it lags and then crashes. Useless. Site does the same thing occasionally. I put one star because I couldn’t review without a star rating. Wouldn’t have put any stars if I could.
Does not work
Every time I try to log in, I receive a message to enter a valid email address. I have no issues logging into the site from a desktop computer, but the app does not allow me to log in. Needs major work!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.