By Savvas Petrou
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
High Distance Range Finder
IT REALLY WORKS!!
Measure distances from your iPhone to any choosen Target as far as you can see. No limits! It has the ability to get Target's position on map with a lot of other informations like coordinates, altitude, bearing, elevation angle, distance from user, etc.
How it works:
- Choose and Lock the target with flashing lines.
- Select Face or Side and the estimate of distance will appear on your screen.
- Press "Target Position" button and discover more information about your target like coordinates, altitude, bearing, elevation angle, etc.
Warning: The flashing lines, must fit on both sides of target. If the flashing lines overlap or not fit well on target, you will not have the correct distance.
- GPS Current position.
- GPS Target position.
- Hybrid maps.
- Gyro-Compass and Gyro-Elevation angle.
- Up to 8X zoom.
- Nightvision support.
- Up to 73 different targets.
- Measurements units: meters/feets/yards
- Color change for better visibility.
- Low Battery Consumption.
- High Definition graphics.
What's New in Version 3.1
- iOS 8 stability fixes
- Distance corrections for iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 13, 2014
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 4.3 MB
- Languages: English, Greek
- Seller: Savvas Petrou
- © 2012 Sawag3
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), and 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular.