Range cooking thermometer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"[Supermechanical] managed to combine the best aspects of Silicon Valley industrial design with true kitchen utility." — GigaOm
"For anyone who wants to achieve a higher level of cooking perfection, Supermechanical's Range smart thermometers are a wonderful kitchen accessory for your favorite iOS device." — The Unofficial Apple Weblog
"A must have for any techie’s kitchen." — Jacob F.
"I have been cooking professionally for over 10 years and in that time I have never used a thermometer that worked half as good as yours does. The little magnet really makes such a huge difference! Great design, great product, keep it up!" — Luis L.
NEW: Supports Range Dial, our new precision Bluetooth cooking thermometer.
Cook better with less effort. The Range grilling/kitchen thermometer gives you: precise temperature readings; live temperatures and remote alerts to iOS devices anywhere; Rangefinder temperature guides for meat, candy and beer; and recipe graphs for repeatable results.
Use Range with your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad as a leave-in oven thermometer, and get alerts on your other iOS device so you don't have to hover around the kitchen. Kitchen scientists—graph and save temperature data to experiment with your recipe. Or, use Range as an instant-read thermometer and get audio alerts to nudge you when your candy has hit the hard ball stage.
• Real-time temperature readings. Check the temperature over the Internet from any iOS device.
• Set rising or falling temperature alerts with a swipe of a finger.
• Remote alerts to all your iOS devices when your dish is done.
• USDA and gourmet presets for meat and candy make it even easier to cook a perfect dish.
• Minimal interaction. You want to cook, not futz with your phone. One-handed operation, 3D Touch presets from the home screen and monitoring temperatures on your lock screen makes you more efficient.
Graph view in landscape.
• Save your graph as a PDF, or CSV data to open as a spreadsheet.
• Rangefinders show you important temperature ranges for meat, sugar stages, and homebrewing. Stay on top of things with audio or remote alerts as you pass through important temperature bands. And because every chef has her preferences, you can create your own Rangefinders.
Requires the Range (wired) or Range Dial (Bluetooth) smart thermometers, made of food-safe silicone and stainless steel, and designed for the oven or grill.
What's New in Version 2.0.5
A firmware fix for the Range Dial constant clicking bug.
Better transition as you go out of range of the Range Dial and it connects to another device, moving your first device to remote temperature streaming.
Fixed several visual glitches with temperature display, including one that made it look like Range Dial wasn't connected.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: May 27, 2017
- Version: 2.0.5
- Size: 44.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Supermechanical LLC
- © 2017 Supermechanical LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.