Rapidus is a local, same-day, 24/7 delivery service.
Drivers use our mobile app to receive delivery requests based on their location and schedule.
Looking to request delivery instead? Search for "Rapidus - Local, Professional, Same-day Delivery".
We built an effective shipping & delivery network, connecting drivers with clients. Our service allows drivers to build own schedule and route, without much modifying existing work routine. We offer a cost effective delivery system for clients and a profitable job opportunity for drivers.
- Simply pick up and deliver various packages, paperwork, objects, artifacts, etc.
- You can choose to do so exclusively or along your commute route - an extra income with little to no change of your business routine.
- Higher payout than Uber, Lyft & other ridesharing companies
- Own schedule, weekends, nights, lunch time, holidays
- Clean car, no mess and never have to deal with uber-drunks in your car
- No need to socialize with your packages
- Always know where to go ahead of time
- Pick multiple orders along the same route
Are you a friendly person with positive attitude, 18 years or older, having a valid driving license and a car, truck, van - anything with the wheels? (Older cars are accepted, too.)
You can apply! Go to http://www.getrapidus.com/drive
Rapidus is currently available in California and Colorado, and expanding into more cities soon.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Bug fixing, performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
App is OK, service is over saturated with drivers
The app works. It's a battery-drainer, but it works and it's integrated with Waze, Apple, and Google Maps. It works well.
However, Rapidus is aggressively recruiting drivers without the client base to support the recruitment. I suppose they're expecting a large increase in demand, but right now, you can sit for days without getting a delivery. Yet, during the orientation "interview" I was told that they want me to treat this as a full time job. I haven't had a delivery since Sunday. It's Thursday. This is a huge drop from 1-3 deliveries I was getting every day just a few weeks ago. I know in Santa Cruz Rapidus has ONE client; meaning there are X amount of drivers competing for the 2 deliveries the ONE client makes every day.
Don't count on Rapidus to become your main income or even a significant source of expendable income; it's just too unreliable and over-saturated with bored drivers.
Update: Rapidus is rigged. Drivers are assigned soecific clients, but Tapidus will never say it. They make you think getting jobs is just a matter of being quick and paying attention to the app, but you will wair for days and not get a single job because Rapidus has assigned the route to someone else. Then they lie to you aga in to keep you hooked.
Rigged and unfair, DO NOT USE RAPIDUS.
Everything is very easy and clear.
Extra money for my commute
Very cool app. I did a few deliveries on my way to work. Very convenient to make some extra money!
- Rapidus Inc
- 51.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Rapidus Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.