By Jon Como
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Civilization has reached its technological apex - 65.5 million years ago. All diseases are cured and life expectancy is nearing 1000 years. Yet, for some unknown reason, telescopes were never invented. An asteroid 10 km in diameter goes unnoticed, as it drifts ominously towards Earth.
Oh, and everyone is a dinosaur.
Claw and struggle your way out of inevitable doom in this fast-paced adventure! With success out of the question, the goal is merely your persistence, and how long it can last.
Thank you for trying my app!
- Jump, dodge, and glide through ever increasing obstacles as you manage your speed and try to increase your high score.
- Two game modes: Normal and Unfair.
- Normal game mode: face a completely random series of events as you run along the tops of procedurally generated buildings and graphics.
- Unfair game mode: prepare to face deadly combinations of events, with no hand holding from the game. Warning, you may be put in impossible situations with no way to survive.
- Two playable characters (one unlocked). By purchasing the “Enhanced Raptor” you get two survivability upgrades: unlimited double jump and three head butts a game. Plus you support me in my game making endeavors, thank you!
- Game Center integration with local high score saving as well as two leaderboards for each game mode.
Powered by the Sparrow Framework.
What's New in Version 1.1
Fixed minor bugs.
Fixed iPad retina icon.
Added rate button in the app :) Let me know what you think! Thanks everyone for trying it out, I appreciate it.
This is a fun endless runner that blows temple run and others like that out of the water. Their is another game called Dino run (not available for iPhone,iPod,or iPad though)that is really similar. Dino run is better but this game is good too.
A Simple, Fun to Play Game
While the game is fairly simple compared to other infinite runners, it's really fun to pick up and play. I love the concept and the gameplay elements (aggressive dinosaurs, eggs to slow you down...). This game gets HARD, which keeps me replaying it. Definately give this game a go.
Funny and cute concept
A puzzle game in that you have to figure out how to move your block just right. Artwork leaves something to be desired
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 08, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 9.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jon Como
- © 2012 Jon Como
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Enhanced Raptor$0.99