By Naturedigger, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Rash Plants is the first all-inclusive reference for everything you need to know about poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac. We've included over 600 high resolution photographs to help you learn to identify these dangerous plants throughout the seasons. You will find an extensive Rash & Remedies section, including pictures of the grotesque rash and many different treatment options, as well as helpful suggestions on how to treat the symptoms before they begin. After using the app, you will know the difference between the rash plants and common look-alikes and how to safely remove the bad ones! You can test your new found knowledge by taking our challenging quizzes to see if you are worthy of the title: Rash Plants “Expert,” and much, much more...
• Fascinating and informative FAQs for each plant
• A section dedicated to the rash, including photos, FAQs and different types of remedies (Over-the-Counter, from the kitchen and from Mother Nature herself)
• Galleries loaded with hundreds of photos of leaves, berries, flowers, roots, habitat and more
• Color coded side-by-side comparisons of each Rash Plant and its similar species
• Quizzes that change every time you take them!
• Range maps to figure out which of these plants is in your neck of the woods
• How to finally get rid of these plants once and for all! A professional poison ivy removal guru gives you step-by-step instructions on how to safely remove the plants and dispose of them without getting the horrible rash yourself, or accidentally giving it to others!
What's New in Version 2.0
• i0S7 update giving the app a fresh, new look
• Bug fixes
• New Gallery photos and descriptions
• New tricky Quiz questions
• New Similar Species pictures
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Mar 10, 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 224 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Naturedigger LLC
- Copyright © 2013, 2014, Naturedigger, LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.