Ratchet and Clank: Before the Nexus™ brings the excitement of infinite running to the classic Ratchet and Clank™ franchise. Fight off Vendra and Neftin Prog as well as their assortment of evil minions, including the return of Thugs 4 Less! Hop between grindrails while avoiding hazards to collect bolts that can be used to upgrade Ratchet's weapons and armor. Collect Raritanium, which can be synced with your PSN℠ account and used in the exciting new PS3™ game Ratchet and Clank: Nexus™.
- Characters from the all new Ratchet and Clank: Nexus PS3 game.
- Sync Raritanium picked up in Ratchet and Clank: Before the Nexus with the PS3 version of Ratchet and Clank: Nexus.
- Exciting endless grindrail/running action! Jump between rails to avoid hazards.
- Classic weapons from the Ratchet and Clank franchise including the Buzz Blades, Predator Launcher, and R.Y.N.O.m
- Purchase gadgets using collected bolts to extend gameplay even further! Thwart your foes with the Tornado Launcher or send them into a funk-induced craze using the Groovitron.
- Adds Discovery cross-title promotion system
-Fixed PlayStation®Network log-in
Ratings and Reviews
Loved it… but now…
I used to play this a lot. But then, I tried to play it recently, and now after I open it, it crashes during the scene, or if you click the skip button, it crashes while it's loading. Please fix this. I love this game! And add more levels or something cuz it will honestly get boring after you upgrade your guns and armor all the way up… but it's the most fun game ever! Good job Sony! 😸😸😸
The whole idea of ratchet and clank on your phone seems great, but this game is more annoying then it is fun. They should've made a better game where you don't just grind the whole time and where you can actually do stuff like regular R&C games, and I would've even paid for it. In no previous game did ratchet die in one hit, he should have atleast 4 hits before he dies, especially because when your shooting enemies you finger gets in the way of everything your about to crash into. Being able to tranfer raritianium to the actual PS3 game is cool but barley worth it at all. This game is a disgrace to all R&C games.
Fun addictive and a great time killer
I've been a ratchet and clank fan for as long as I can remember I've played every game including going mobile this is another great addition to the ratchet and clank mobile series only complaint is that my cousins what to play the game and I have it but it get on my nerves that they keep playing it they can't play it because they have iOS 11 so please update it
- PlayStation Mobile Inc.
- 149.1 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Large Crate of Bolts $9.99
- Small Crate of Bolts $1.99
- Medium Crate of Bolts $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.