Rate A Wine!
By ZAM Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*Taste it! Rate it! Share it!*
Designed and developed to quickly journal wines you try, rate them, add tasting notes, share the rating and get back to having a good time.
* Take a photo of wine label
* Quick and easy rating
* Fun tasting notes to choose from to explain what you are getting from the wine
* Facebook and Twitter integration
* Clean and simple design
We did a lot of...um...research to design and develop this app just for you. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. If you have some feedback, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're listening.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
* Reduced time it takes from choosing a photo to rating it...spend more time enjoying your wine!
* Any comments made in the Wine Info are copied over to your share message...less typing!
* For Rate A Wine! newbies, a little introduction to the app was added...making things a little more fun and easy!
* Other minor tweaks and bug crushing
I'll be on board in next version
This desperately needs two things: 1. A name field. The label pictures are great, but being able to sort by name is important with a lot of wines. 2. A "what I paid" field. For me the power of this app is being in the wine store and saying "have I tried that? Did I like it? Is this a good price?"
Fun but simple improvements will help
I'll give this fun, easy to use, app a 5-star if a couple things could happen in next release --
1) sort by stars/glasses - give a quick way to pull up the best on your list!! :)
2) give a sort by wine type - what Cabs or Merlots do I like best?
3) sort by vinyard or location. Napa? BV? Washington? Chateau st Michelle? France? Jadot?
Otherwise - it's easy to snap the bottle and rate it then spread the love for that bottle with your friends. Just email your deep thoughts about the wine right from your review.
keep record of all the wines I've tasted. FUN!