- Use the RateFast Goniometer to measure patient’s functional motion.
- RateFast Goniometer is completely ad-free.
- Take your measurements from afar using the new camera mode.
- Position your reference leg, or allow the leg to float naturally.
- RateFast Goniometer allows you to toggle between positive and negative measurements using the (+) and (-) symbols.
- Unlike other goniometers, you can also set the initial position of the measurement reference leg from true vertical or horizontal.
- RateFast Goniometer was developed by RateFast, a cloud-based workers’ compensation medical report and impairment rating platform. If you are a medical provider working in workers’ compensation, visit http://rate-fast.com.
Let us know how the goniometer is working for you on Facebook!
The RateFast goniometer can now measure while it's horizontal, lying flat on its back!
Ratings and Reviews
Finally an app that allows measurement in both forward and backward motion. Easy to use. It took me a moment to find, but if you hit the center of the dial the measurement reference moves 90°. Cool.
- Alchemy Logic Systems, INC.
- 6.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2014 RateFast. RateFast Goniometer is trademarked. The RateFast logo is a registered trademark of the US PTO.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.