By Rave Mobile Safety
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Rave Guardian is the best way to improve your personal safety by leveraging those you trust to be your own private safety network. Rave Guardian provides rapid and proactive communication with friends, family, co-workers, your college or university, and even participating 9-1-1 call centers in the event of an emergency.
Rave Guardian allows you to:
• Create a Safety Session during which your selected Guardians can view your status and location, ensuring your privacy and automatically alerting others in the event of an emergency.
• Deliver a rich profile of information, which includes any personal and medical information you choose to share with designated responders in the event of an emergency.
• If you are part of a participating campus, you can deliver crime tips and chat in real-time with campus safety officials, or select those officials to be your Guardian.
Rave Guardian is the nation’s leading safety application, used by institutions across the United States, and is now available as an iPhone App. It is also the ONLY app able to automatically deliver your critical profile data to hundreds of participating 9-1-1 centers through the patented Smart911 service in the event of a call to 9-1-1.
If you represent a Higher Education Institution or other organization and wish to customize Rave Guardian for your campus or workplace, contact us at email@example.com
• Some features of Rave Guardian require a connection to a mobile network data connection.
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.7.3
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Improve crisis design
Folks who use this frequently, like for late night outings, might not have this issue, but for those of us using this app to contact University law enforcement, in the moment of a crisis, either will not be able to enter or will forget the complex password you require.
In an emergency, rapid contact is key. Even folks who remember their own will be fumbling through the key pad in a stressful time. The "phone call" app is faster.
Put an emergency call button on the screen - pre-login. Let the dispatchers authenticate while having the other resources the app provides. Otherwise, in an emergency, I will opt to place a phone call.
Can't delete of an old inbox notification
The app keeps showing that I have a new, unread message
This is the most useless app a person could dream up
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jan 20, 2017
- Version: 1.7.3
- Size: 25.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rave Wireless, Inc.
- © 2015 Rave Wireless Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.