Rave Guardian is the best way to improve your personal safety by leveraging those you trust to be your own private safety network. Rave Guardian provides rapid and proactive communication with your organization. Guardian is completely configured by the organization(s) you are associated with to make connecting in times of crisis or just plain confusion simple and easy.
East 2 field sign-up process for most people.
Rave Guardian allows you to do the following(depending on what your participating organization allows):
• Text with your organization in real time
• Send in anonymous tips
• Deliver a rich profile of information to safety officials
• Share location information with safety official during an emergency call
• Quick access to safety or important phone numbers
• Robust resources selected by your organization for convenience
• If you allow Guardian, you can receive important notification based on your location.
If you allow Rave Guardian, you can received push notifications related to on-going events in your area.
If you wish to customize Rave Guardian for your campus or workplace, contact us at email@example.com
• Rave Guardian requires a connection to a mobile network data connection.
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
• Display issues on iPhoneX
• Improvement to emergency contacts forms
• Improvements to Timers
Ratings and Reviews
Improve crisis design
Folks who use this frequently, like for late night outings, might not have this issue, but for those of us using this app to contact University law enforcement, in the moment of a crisis, either will not be able to enter or will forget the complex password you require.
In an emergency, rapid contact is key. Even folks who remember their own will be fumbling through the key pad in a stressful time. The "phone call" app is faster.
Put an emergency call button on the screen - pre-login. Let the dispatchers authenticate while having the other resources the app provides. Otherwise, in an emergency, I will opt to place a phone call.
Hello! I'd like to let you know the app no longer requires a complex password and has some new features. It now takes fewer taps to contacts safety officials from the app then opening the native phone and dialing. If you have other ideas I'd love to hear them firstname.lastname@example.org
Update uses too much battery
I’ve had this app for several months with no issues. After the last update, I would go through over half my battery while at work on the campus that this app is for! Deleted the app and voila - no more draining battery. Also didn’t really find that I used the app at all. I can get notifications through my work.
We hear you loud and clear and apologize if Guardian over-used your battery, we addressed this issue in the latest release (2.0.3) while still maintaining the ability to receive alerts based on your location. There are some neat features in there and more coming soon - we hope you'll reconsider. -mroth@ravemobilesafety.
New version lacks crucial safety function
With the 2.0 update, the timer and automatic notifications function was removed (plausibly for improvement in the next version). While I understand this is a relatively new app, this is unacceptable especially without notice to users and in the summer when there are less people around and crime tends to increase.....
We apologize for the trouble and concern the lapse of Timers caused you. If you update the app to the newest version you should see the social Timer function restored. If you have any other concerns or suggestions for the app please feel free to reach out to me email@example.com
- Rave Wireless, Inc.
- 27.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Rave Wireless Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.