Raven turns your car into a connected car. This app works with the Raven connected car system to connect your car to your phone, allowing you to view and protect those that matter most.
Remotely monitor your car - Watch live or recorded HD videos day or night. Access Raven's timeline for a history of your trips.
* Notifications - Raven detects driving events of interest and notifies you with images & video from the event. Events such as: accidents, break-ins, ignition on/off, harsh braking, rapid acceleration and even when your parked car gets bumped.
* 24-7 Live Video - LTE wireless connection delivers dual-facing (outward and in-cabin) HD video to your phone
* Always-On Security - remote break-in notifications and automatic video recording
* Smart Navigation - line-of-sight next-turn navigation with smart speeding and traffic updates
* Monitor from Anywhere - speed, location, even a collision - when a loved one is driving
* Your Auto-Doctor - OBD-II diagnostic interface displays vehicle issues on the raven apps
* Trip Sharing - Share trip progress with friends and family
* A Smarter Dashcam - save locally, upload to the cloud, generate automatic time-lapses, record with a gesture, and share with friends.
To purchase Raven visit: https://raven.is
• Many dependency updates.
• Media Manager performance tweaks.
• Raven monitoring improvement for live telematics.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the product and software
We purchased and have used enough to say we love the combination of features and performance Raven offers. It’s also made here in the USA which is a refreshing plus.
I've been using Raven Connected every day for two months, and love it! Being a careful driver I have not yet needed its in-built auto-recorded high resolution camera video footage, although it is reassuring knowing that in the event I am ever in an accident Raven’s videos will be very helpful.
From an entertainment perspective I truly enjoy watching Raven’s auto-created time lapse videos of many of my drives - a truly unique feature that I haven't found anywhere else.
I found installing and setting up the Raven to be a piece of cake, and am delighted with the level of support that I have received with occasional questions to Raven’s support team.
Traveling on weekend get aways, where my car was necessarily parked in unfamiliar public parking areas, I found Raven’s easy ability to check the real-time view of my car’s exterior and interior highly comforting.
I've also found that through the Raven App’s built-in navigational tool, which automatically provides upcoming turn instructions on one of Raven's two driver-facing screens makes me a safer driver by avoiding the temptation to periodically take my eyes off the road and to look at my smart phone for its routing guidance.
Finally, when I occasionally loan my car I appreciate Raven’s ability to keep an eye on my car’s location and how it is being driven.
Bottom line, I’m delighted with my Raven, and have no regrets. Once the currently free data subscription expires I intend to renew it as I find the remote ability to monitor my car when parked or loaned to he well worth the small monthly cost.
- Klashwerks Inc.
- 112.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Klashwerks Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.