Ravensword: The Fallen King
By Chillingo Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
On Sale for a Limited Period! Ravensword: The Fallen King is a massive, sandbox-style adventure. Combining action with RPG elements, Ravensword features rich and interactive environments that bring you a gaming experience unlike anything you’ve seen on the iOS platform.
Our land is a peaceful one. There is no war or hunger here, but strange and evil creatures stalk the night ...
Enter the world of Ravensword: The Fallen King: Take on quests to earn money and experience. Wield powerful weapons and magical runes. Battle fearsome enemies such as Orcs, Trolls, Ogres and Demons. Test your skills with a variety of games and side quests.
This is the first adventure in the Ravensword series.
* Innovative 3D Action/Adventure/RPG hybrid gameplay in an open environment.
* An engrossing high-fantasy story that will take hours to unravel.
* An expansive 3D world filled with stunning locations and an entertaining cast of characters.
* A multitude of enemies to battle using an optional auto-targeting interface.
* Mighty weapons, items, and magical runes to purchase and uncover as your character gains wealth and experience.
* Choice between first and third-person perspectives at the touch of a button.
* Epic soundtrack and spatial 3D audio that puts you right in the action. Listen to the footsteps of creatures as they creep up next to you!
* A clear inventory interface, combined with simple leveling and full auto-saves, ensuring pick-up-and-play.
* Ride a horse, practice shooting your bow, hunt animals in the forest – these are just a taste of the possibilities within Ravensword.
* Secret areas, monsters, and treasures to keep you playing long after you’ve completed the main storyline.
Ravensword: The Fallen King is truly a unique gaming experience in the App Store.
- iTunes - Best Apps of 2009
- Kotaku - "Chillingo's ambitious app puts a Lord of the Rings-like adventure in the palm of your hand."
- Appgamer 9/10 Superb
- Slidetoplay 3/4 "One of the most ambitious titles ever to hit the App Store."
- IGN "Built like a PC RPG with a hint of Zelda ."
Additional models and textures by Arteria3d.com
Ravensword is developed by Crescent Moon Games and published by Chillingo Ltd
What's New in Version 1.322
- Fixed audio bug
Big daddy rook, chillingo aka crescent moon made this game and then later made aralon. That's why everything looks similar across both games. And even if they were made by different developers, aralon would be the copy of this, not vice versa.
Edit: ...come on people...someone said they think this inspired skyrim. NO!!! The elder scrolls series was way before this game! Oblivion, morrowind? (idk If thats what it's called I've never played that one.) and the others were what inspired THIS game. Also, for all you who want sequels, there is one. It's called Aralon. That is their 'sequel'. I still think this is an amazing game especially when compared with when it was made. Top quality game for a phone. Oh and another one of my biggest pet peeves (I didn't see it here but I've seen it on some reviews of other apps) "it says I can't download because I don't have room but I do." and then they rate it 1 star...BYTES ARE DIFFERENT EVERYWHERE! You can see that when you connect your iPhone to a computer. Every 'byte' is slightly different across different devices. If you look at your storage on 2 different computers it will say you have different amounts. Apps are the same way. So people rate it one star because they don't have room to download an app? Seriously?
Ok I'm done raging. Sorry for all that I just had to get it out lol.
it is a decent game for the price, but maybe 2.99 is more appropriate. If you've ever played oblivion or zelda then you know the basic layout of the game. Your a "hero" and you have to go out of town on quests, buying magic items to help you, and upgrading your weapons as you can. A couple perks are that, if you die, you re-spawn back in town, with everything you had in your bag. Nothing lost, (which granted is nice, for those who want the game fed to them out of a silver spoon.) but for the rest of us, it makes it a little easy. another thing is that making money can be a give away if you pick up a bow for 2 minutes. just bet with the guy and you can gain 800 gold in 3 minutes. plus some monsters you can't even fight hand to hand, **ogre** which would make it more interesting. Definitely needs more armor/weapons/upgrades. otherwise the view isn't actually that bad once you get used to it. all in all a very good game for what you get.
1) gameplay should change after you rescue the king. There were still imps and orcs in the castle and the portcullis was still closed.
2) you really need more personalization to the characters and prince Oris. You should have more armor sets to choose from and more weapons also. A battle ax and gold/iron armor maybe. The prince should have a rich cape and/or cloak after the king is rescued. Please add these!!!
3) monsters. There should be an option to have the bigger ones respawn or not because I understand that some would rather they don't. I think you should be able to fight ogres toe to toe instead of only with Blast arrows. There should be more variety also.
These are just suggestions!!! I loved the game until I beat the storyline and these are just ideas to make it more interesting afterwards. Buy this game and you will have fun for a long time. I promise. GREAT JOB!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 05, 2010
- Version: 1.322
- Size: 67.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chillingo Ltd
- © Crescent Moon Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.