For people who want the vibrant energy and health that raw foods offer but don't want to give up the taste of good cooking: "Rawsome!" provides the answer with information, advice, and more than 200 recipes!
A raw foods diet advocates exactly that: eating raw foods. No cooking, no grilling, no steaming, no application of high temperatures. Why? Because eating food closest to its natural state engenders a tremendous exchange of energy between food and body. The result, over time, is a feeling of buoyant, radiant health.
Renowned nutritional consultant and raw foods adherent Brigitte Mars presents historical data and scientific evidence confirming the efficacy of raw foods diets in:
- Supporting emotional stablity
- Increasing energy levels
- Clearing the skin
- Boosting immune-system function
- Improving digestive function
- Dispelling depression
- Sustain overall good health
- … and more!
Users will also find advice on:
- Planning a balanced diet to meet their nutritional needs
- Combining foods for best effect
- Preserving raw foods
- Equipping the raw kitchen
- Sprouting, juicing, and more!
• Easy to use navigation and UI
• Simple, easy-to-follow nutrition tips and tricks
• Browse the content or search by keyword for specific information
• Create quick and easy reference cards of your favorite tidbits
• Share content with friends and family via social media and email
Perhaps most important, this app provides more than 200 kitchen-tested, real-people-approved raw foods recipes. Under Mar's instruction, readers will enjoy making everything from juices and shakes to salads, soups, dressings, yogurts, crackers, spreads, dips, vegetable burgers, curries, vegetable pastas, wraps, and more. And let's not forget dessert: brownies, ice cream, lemon bars, fruit, pies, cakes, puddings, and other delectable treats. Enjoy these 200+ recipes today and start living a healthier, happier lifestyle!
Our New Version offers:
1.A new UI design
2.Optimized performance of the App.
3.Minor Bugs fixed
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.