The enchanted forest is in trouble - the Ancient Eggs that sustain the Sacred Tree have been stolen and scattered across the world. Embark on an amazing adventure through legendary worlds to help Rayman and his friends rescue Ancient Eggs to breathe new life into the Sacred Tree!
AN EPIC PLATFORMER!
· An exciting mix of timeless adventures and breathtaking visuals!
· Over 55 playable characters - play as Rayman, Barbara, Globox, or Teensie!
· Run, swim, hover, and take giant flying leaps as you dash through 200+ gorgeous levels!
· Jump into the action - battle Minotaurs, Bandits, and many other monsters!
EXPLORE VAST WORLDS!
· Explore 7 extraordinary worlds in this action-packed Rayman 2D platformer!
· Grow your Sacred Tree to unlock new adventures, and soar above the competition!
MEET THE INCREDIBALLS!
· Collect Incrediballs with 3 Special abilities - Seekers, Inhalers, and Protectors!
· Feed the Incrediballs, and make music with them in the Beatbox Mode!
· Complete more than 50 various Incrediball families!
· Seek and collect over 320 unique Incrediballs!
Run through various mysterious lands, haunted medieval castles, and the mythical worlds of Olympus, and unravel their hidden secrets!
Download this legendary free-to-play Rayman platformer game that takes you on an adventure unlike any other!
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Turkish, Korean, Japanese, Arabic and Chinese.
Join the Rayman Adventures Community on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RaymanAdventures
PLEASE NOTE: This game is free to download and play but some game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
Candice and the new Incrediball family - the Lil' Pops, are here to spread some sugary cheer! Update your game today and meet Rayman's sweet new friends!
We're on Facebook! Follow us on Facebook.com/RaymanAdventures for exclusive sneak peeks, fun contests and more!
Ratings and Reviews
Rayman’s zany journeys have been some of the best and brightest platformers for years. This one takes what makes the formula enjoyable—surprising level design, simple controls, endless replayability—and enhances it with fun new ways to interact with the world. There’s a huge bounty of entertaining stages strewn with secrets, ferocious fighting challenges, and fast-paced zones littered with collectibles. And the game’s buttery animations and wacky humor never stop impressing us.
Overall this game is great; however, nowadays I mainly play the marathon mode and there are some annoying glitches that are hindering said mode. At first they weren’t that common an experience but I literally just played a game where I died three or four times due to the aforementioned glitches. The main glitch I experience is when my character tries to run from one of those planks of wood onto a pillar that it’s attached to, but instead of a smooth transition the character just pushes a against the pillar as if there’s a wall in front of them (which there isn’t). Another one the character just phases through the middle of a plank of wood they’re running on and falls to their death. While yet another where the character lands on a pillar safely after a jump and then the screen goes black as if they died (admittedly the last one only happened for the first time today but still.) If it wasn’t for this, the game might honestly be worth five stars.
Important! Please read before you install this game!
At first, this game was super fun and addicting. Once I got past level 80, it kinda went downhill. Here are some things that you should be aware of:
1) Don’t even get me started on the egg hatching time!! Once you complete an adventure, which is about 4 levels, you have to wait 4 hours until your eggs hatches. Only then can out play the game again! This is very frustrating.
2) Levels are short and too easy. Once you start playing the game, you wiz through all of the levels. I’d say I finish an adventure in about 7 minutes. It’s that easy. Every once in a while there’s a more challenging level, but that’s basically once in a blue moon.
3) they make you replay the same levels over and over again. Let me explain. I played about 25 adventures in the Wild Wild East location because it was my favorite. I thought the theme was so cute and enjoyed playing it a lot! But after a while, I noticed that the new levels I was playing were the same ones I had already played before. The puzzles were the same, the area was the same, the enemies were in the same positions. I was replaying levels I had already completed. I continued to play in the Wild Wild East until I got bored of it. They weren’t any new levels left for me to play! I eventually stopped playing in that area and moved on to Medieval Mayhem. The same thing started happening.
This game is so frustrating now! Please fix these issues.
Hello, we regret the inconvenience faced, do let us know more about the issues faced by messaging us at https://www.facebook.com/RaymanAdventures/. We will help you find a solution for the same.
- 460.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Rayman, the character of Rayman, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- BUNCH OF GEMS $1.99
- STARTER PACK $4.99
- NEW EGG PACK $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.