Meet the new crazy!
One of the “Best Games of 2013” in the “Mac App Store Best of 2013”!
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Rayman® returns in a magical adventure that brings back the spirited 2D platforming of his celebrated first outing. When a invasion of nightmarish monsters threatens the peace and tranquility of The Glade of Dreams, it’s up to the limbless legend to rescue his idyllic home.
Push your platforming skills to the limit as you jump, swim, wall-run and hover through fantastical locations including underwater labyrinths, electrified stormclouds and the fiery stomach of a dragon chef. Dive into the adventure as Rayman and his friends with shared-screen co-operative play for up to four players.
• Designed and directed by series creator Michel Ancel, Rayman Origins takes its cues from the 2D platforming that made the original game such a beloved classic.
• Vine-swing through lush jungles, ride geysers across mystical mountains and bongo-bounce over deserts of musical instruments.
• Fling Rayman’s telescopic fists at a menagerie of monsters including fire-breathing chili peppers, grumpy zombie grannies and the prickly Psychlops.
• Master magical moves including speedy wall-running and “HairlyCopter” gliding, then use them to discover new paths, bonus collectibles and hidden secrets.
• Put your heroic moves to the test in epic boss battles as you evade the jaws of a carnivorous plant, outwit a deep-sea leviathan and dismantle an immense stone golem.
• Fly through sprawling levels on the back of a giant “Moskito”, sucking up airborne enemies and spitting them out as missiles.
• Explore a wonderfully weird world brought to life with vivid, hand-drawn cartoon visuals and sparkling animations bursting with personality.
• Save the world solo or team up with friends! Play as Rayman, his slap-happy best friend Globox or two Teensy wizards with shared-screen, drop-in/out local co-op for up to four players.
Important information regarding Rayman Origins:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at email@example.com
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 1.5GHz, RAM: 4GB, Graphics: 256MB, Free Space: 3GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, Intel GMA series, NVIDIA 7xxx series and 8xxx series.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
• You can find out more about the game on Rayman Origins mini-site at feralinteractive.com/raymanorigins
© 2011–2013 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. The character of Rayman, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Developed for and published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
• Fixes an issue which prevented some sound effects playing.
• Fixes an issue which prevented some supported gamepads from being detected properly.
• Fixes a number of minor issues.
Ratings and Reviews
This is basically a Mario-type platform jumper without any real “puzzles” except finding hidden areas and hidden treasures, but it sure is fun — great music, great animation, deep on levels, and lots of replayability. The run-and-fight levels are mixed up with some ride-and-shoot levels (with a mosquito pal) and some super-fast chasing levels and of course the boss levels, so it has some variety to it, besides ten imaginatively rendered worlds. Cute enough to play with my kid and engaging enough to play by myself. In dollars-for-hours one of the best values I’ve gotten in a game.
One Of The Best Games I’ve Played In Years.
Rayman Orgins has been one of the best games I’ve played in years. All be it a diffrent kind of game then the "status quo” everything about it was amazing. Levesl, Music, Art, characters, This Mac OS X port is simply stupendous supports gamepads like Xbox 360, PS4 or generic controller as well as the regluar keyboard. Rayman Legends the sequel is amazing as well and I hope that comes to the Mac App Store One day.
The music alone is worth the buy, however that is only one of the many original aspects to this great game.
-Visually the game looks like very modern Rayman, and completely bring this series back to 2016
-The game play is vey fun. There are new character to defeat in each level which keep the game interesting all the way through the game.
- Feral Interactive Ltd
- 2.2 GB
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2011–2013 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Developed for and published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.