The aims of this APP are to improve the knowledge of ionizing radiation for doctors and other health personnel who refer patients for diagnostic imaging tests by :
* promoting an understanding of the risks and benefits of medical radiation
* ensuring that they are equipped to communicate those benefits and risks of DI to their patients.
The overall goal is to ensure that patients are not unnecessarily exposed to ionising radiation and that diagnostic medical radiation use is justified (appropriate) for individual patients.
This learning module has been developed as a collaborative project by the team that produces the 'Diagnostic Imaging Pathways' website and App (under the aegis of the Western Australian Health Department) and Cancer Council WA
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
- Metropolitan Health Service Department of Heath
- 29.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- All contents © Government of Western Australia
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.