Check out your favorite audiobooks, eBooks, videos, magazines, comics, educational offerings, and much more. With RBdigital for libraries, you can access 10+ content services—all from a single app.
Brought to you by Recorded Books, the RBdigital app replaces Zinio for Libraries for access to digital magazines from your local library.
Only RBdigital delivers all of your favorite types of content, all in one app:
• Audiobooks: Over 30,000 titles published by Recorded Books, as well as tens of thousands premium audiobooks from other major publishers
• eBooks: Bestselling and award-winning eBooks by top authors
• Magazines: The largest collection of digital magazines for libraries, replacing Zinio for Libraries
• Comics: Hundreds of top comics from major brands
• Streaming Video: Unlimited streaming video services, including award-winning comedies, documentaries, drama, animation, shorts, classic TV, British TV and film, Broadway shows and musicals, Spanish telenovelas and movies, and more
• Education: A comprehensive collection of online continuing education courses, world language learning, art and music instruction, software training, and more
• Games and Music: Full-length concerts and music documentaries, with video games coming soon
Whether you’re on the go or at home, RBdigital delivers your favorite titles right to your smartphone or tablet. It’s never been easier to access the best digital media from your library’s collection.
Download now and listen, watch, read, learn, enjoy!
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
- Now supports 10+ content types including unlimited streaming video, audiobooks, ebooks, magazines, educational courses and more.
Please note: content availability differs by library depending on their selections
Ratings and Reviews
This app just shuts down for no reason it’s so frustrating. Often magazines I’ve checked out disappear from my account. When you try to download or search you will inevitably experience the death crash. Who are the developers working on this?
Unusable - keeps crashing
Crashes every time I attempt to open and read a magazine. Did they not test this???
This app crashes immediately, every time. They should test before pushing out a new version. And when a severe problem like this occurs, they should revert to a working version.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.