RBL Status - so far the only Multi-DNSBL checker app for iOS - lets you quickly check a list of your hosts against multiple DNS blacklists.
Having checked your hosts against multiple DNS blackhole lists, RBL Status presents the information in a simple and convenient way. You can quickly and easily determine which RBLs are currently listing hosts from your monitoring list.
The system employs asynchronous algorithms for DNSBL lookups, which allows RBL Status to operate really fast. Only fractions of a second are taken to check a large number of lists.
- Group hosts into multiple checklists
- E-mail check results
- Predefined DNSBLs for your convenience
- Possibility to add custom DNSBLs
- WHOIS hostnames, IP addresses and PTRs
- Ultrafast asynchronous network I/O
MORE GREAT APPS
· Spyglass - augmented reality & GPS navigator
· Scany - Wi-Fi/LAN network scanner
○ performance and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Brilliant isn't the word for it!
I've already used this to find out where my domain is listed in the RBL since some of my customers couldn't get my emails. With this app, it was extremely fast, and I was easily able to find the RBL that had my domain in it, and that made it so much easier to file to be removed (since we aren't a spam source).
If you manage a lot of mail servers then this the app for you. Its a one stop shop to check your servers all at once. Don't wait til someone says they send email. Be on top of your game.
Wish there were auto check then send notification if the servers were listed.
It does exactly what it says, though a paranoid admin should sign up for a free service like mxtoolbox. That way you don't have to manually check and can get realtime notifications of this as well as smtp downtime.
- Pavel Ahafonau
- 4.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Pavel Ahafonau
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.