RC Plane 3
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Finally the RC Plane series debuts on Mac !
The third chapter in the RC Plane series brings a whole new engine which scales according to platform and device, realistic physics and a huge scenario to explore at real RC Plane scale!
Learn to fly a large selection of RC Planes in huge and beautiful scenarios rich and full of detail.
Grab an easy flier to enjoy a majestic sunset over the hills of Tuscany or hop in a fast stunt plane to fly through barns and high voltage pylons.
Practice landings, stunts, wind handling and cow scaring or compete on global leaderboards across the many challenging game modes.
- Realistic physics using real-life stabilization techniques to help beginners get into the world of real RC Plane flying.
- Arcade Physics to enjoy a slower paced flight as in RC Plane 2
- Enjoy a huge (and FREE) scenario and explore 4x4 mile environment on a micro scale.
- Now with Riviera (free) scenario, explore and discover its mysteries.
- Realistic and user editable FPV and ground camera modes available for pros.
- Rich soundscape and beautiful, original soundtrack.
- RC Water planes
- RC Carrier ops game mode, launch and land back on scale RC aircraft super carriers.
- Up to 6 players online free flight and team deathmatch !
- Many leaderboards and challenging game modes to compete on.
- King of the week competition grants you a chance for global weekly glory !
- A growing list of game modes and vehicles.
- Drone simulation available in game.
- Realtime illumination with realistic Night and Day cycles, the sun, moon and stars are correctly placed according to date and scenario location.
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements.
- Much, much more to discover in-game.
New engine is built to grow, so expect a constant flow of updates bringing fixes, improvements, new game modes, vehicles and scenarios!
We'd love to hear your feedback and ideas so please post and share on our forums, comments sections, Facebook , Twitter, Email or even smoke signals:). Your feedback is what makes this game better.
* Reach the settings panel in game to tweak the performances according to your hardware.
What's New in Version 1.8010
- Improved scenario performances on some hardware
- Fixed gui buttons bug preventing Landing Gear and flaps from working correctly.
- Other minor fixes.
Fun but not real.
This is a flight game, not a simulator. The controls work as they should be the physics are way off. While there are a million proofs, just try slipping. (Hard rudder, hard opposite aileron) The slip will not do anything like what it should. There are a ton of other examples of how the various aircraft don’t fly true to reality but this is a really obvious one. And yes I did turn on the expert reality mode. That didn’t help.
This is a fun game, but not good for simulation.
Drones don’t fly right in the game. PLEASE FIX THAT ALSO. THANKS. SERIOUSLY FIX IT IN THE NEXT UPDATE PLEASE.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 14, 2017
- Version: 1.8010
- Size: 662 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: FrozenPepper srl
- © FrozenPepper S.R.L.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Airbus Bundle$2.99
- EDF Sparrow$1.99
- Flying Fortress$2.99
- X350 Quadcopter$1.99
- Complete Edition$15.99
- Stunt Pack$2.99
- Luxury Jet$3.99