RC Trackpad: Secure Mouse, Touchpad, Keyboard & Remote
By m3me, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn your iPad or iPhone into a fully secure wireless multi-touch trackpad, keyboard, remote and more for your Mac or PC. Control your computer from across the room, or be more productive at your desk. Launch any application on your computer. Find and switch to open documents. So much more than just a remote mouse app!
● Wireless mouse and keyboard control for your Mac or PC
● Easily launch any program on your computer
● Visually switch between open apps and documents
● Use configurable multi-touch gestures to perform common tasks on your computer
● Control iTunes and other media programs
● The perfect companion to Mac’s Airplay mirroring or Air Parrot
● Stay secure - the app store's only fully secure mouse/trackpad app
Rated 4.5 out of 5 mice by Macworld!
Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by Padgadget!
For more information see: www.rctrackpad.com
● Universal app. Works on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
● Landscape and portrait support
● Left, right and middle mouse buttons
● Multi-touch gestures (click, double-click, right-click, scroll with momentum, drag, pinch to zoom and more)
● Over 20 configurable gestures that can be mapped to over 20 actions
● Fully encrypted connection: 256-bit AES SSL
● Remote keyboard with 72 extended keys including ctrl, alt, cmd, win, arrow, function, media, browser and more.
● Media remote
● Volume controls
● Application Launcher automatically finds installed programs on your computer
● Access apps on Mac's dock or PC taskbar
● Thumbnail based app / document switcher
● Control apps (quit / force-quit app, hide, close window, minimize, maximize)
● Snap windows to top bottom, left or right
● Set custom background image (18 included or use your own)
● Automatic computer discovery - or static IP
* Note: this app requires a free program, RC Helper, to be installed on your computer from:
● iOS 5.1+
● Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
● Windows Vista or higher
● RC Helper software
● A common Wi-Fi connection between iPad and computer (Wi-Fi router or Ad hoc network)
For support contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.0.1
● Fixed a bug where direct IP connections were not displayed when there were no servers detected via Bonjour
● Fixed changing mouse button settings in media mode
● Improved tap zones in Launcher
What’s New Version 3.0:
● RC Trackpad is now a universal app!
● Completely new look, with a beautiful, minimalist user interface
● Mouse buttons
● New media controls
● New, easy to use settings interface
● 10 new beautiful background images
● Optional two row extended keyboard
● New Most Recently Launched group in App Launcher
● Improved help files
● Improved icons in App Launcher
● More detailed thumbnails in Window Switcher
● New swipe from edge gestures
● Mac notification center action
● Sticky mouse modifier keys - modifiers now affect mouse clicks
● Ability to enable / disable horizontal scrolling on windows
● Ability to disable single finger drag
● New actions: support for activating AirPlay & AirParrot
● New App menu commands: ‘Force Quit’, un-hide, hide others
● New Window menu commands: Move Window top, bottom, left, right
● Aero Snap actions now work with Mac
Note: Conductor Server has been renamed "RC Helper". This version requires RC Helper 3.0 on your Mac or PC. You can get the latest RC Helper from www.rctrackpad.com/download.
Was best trackpad app
This app has been only partially functional since ios8. Every time the app is opened from the background it either fails to reconnect or crashes to the home screen. Force closing it fixes this but it is very annoying to do this everytime you want to use the app. Including when the iPad goes to sleep. I seriously doubt we will ever see an update from this guy, and that's a real shame because no other trackpad app is as clean or easy to use.
This is Great!!!!!
I have been using my iPad mini on my new iMac and I can't find a single issue. It allows you to set each gesture from 1-5 fingers. I have just been playing with this for over an hour now and am finding so many great things with it. Mac users this app is WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!!
Best Touchpad app of all time
I've used many different applications to control my iPad, and this one tops my list. The interface and features are great to use and easy to setup. I would recommend this to anyone.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 21, 2013
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 35.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: m3me Inc.
- © 2013 m3me, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.