By Roland Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Ultimate Stage Piano Evolves!
The RD-NX Editor for the Roland’s RD-700NX/300NX lets you select your favorite Live Set sound easily, and edit your tone layers visually.
Please note: Roland’s RD-700NX or RD-300NX with system program Version 2.0 is required to use this app. System program version 2.0 is available as a free download from www.roland.com. Sound generator not included.
• Instant selection of favorite Live Sets and intuitive Live Set editing
• The RD-NX Editor can be used wirelessly with Roland’s WNA1100-RL USB adapter (sold separately); you can also connect an iPad to your RD-700NX/300NX using Apple’s iPad Camera Connection kit via USB.
• Compatible with 50 new synth-oriented Live Sets
*In order for the iPad to communicate with the RD-700NX/300NX using the WNA1100RL, a wireless LAN access point with an Internet connection is required.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
The issue has been fixed that the User Live Set Name is not displayed correctly when connecting an iPad to your RD-700NX/300NX using Apple's iPad Camera Connection kit via USB.
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 23, 2013
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 3.9 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Roland Corporation
- © 2012 Roland Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.