RDM+ HD: Remote Desktop for Mac and Windows
By SHAPE GmbH
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Important notice: this app is not compatible with iOS 8-10.
Easy-to-setup and reliable application providing fast and secure remote access to your Mac or Windows computers. Connect to as many remote computers as you want at no additional cost!
Free RDM+ Desktop application should be installed on each computer you want to have access to. RDM+ Desktop is available as free download at www.rdmplus.com
* Take advantage of iPad multitouch gestures to control your remote computer with direct mouse control: left click, right click, double click, drag and drop, scrolling. Tap and double tap work as click and double click. Pinch to zoom in and zoom out
* Support of standard Windows and Mac hotkeys and ability to create custom hotkeys combinations for various operations with your computer
* Local connection option with quick discovery of computers located within your local network and increased connection speed
* Multimedia panel for multimedia applications control
* Unique data compression algorithms decreasing data traffic while keeping fast application performance on 3G/Edge/GPRS connection
* Works via WiFi and carrier data network and supports automatic adjustment for different connection speeds
* Direct text input option
* Landscape display orientation support
* Easy access for enterprise users through NAT and Firewall as well as for individual users with dynamic IPs
* Master Password option will protect your computer information in case your device is lost or stolen
* Ultimate security level with 3DES (Triple DES, CBC mode) encryption algorithm with 128-bits key randomly generated with the start of each connection session
* Supports Intel-based Macs running on Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, 10.5 Leopard, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, Microsoft Windows 2000 / 2003 / XP / Vista / 2008 / 7
* Free technical support by SHAPE Services team
* Free updates
NOTE: Retina display (HiDPI mode) is not yet supported.
Controlling your desktop has never been easier!
Quick setup guide:
1. Install RDM+ from AppStore and launch it on your iPad
2. Download free RDM+ Desktop and install it on the computers you would like to have access to.
3. Add RDM+ Desktop IDs into RDM+ iPad and you’re all set.
Extended installation and setup guides are available at:
If you are experiencing issues with RDM+ after recovering from sleep mode in Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, please update RDM+ Desktop application to the version 3.5:
Follow @rdmplus on Twitter for the latest updates from RDM+ team!
About SHAPE Services
SHAPE Services is a leading mobile apps development company. Since 2002, IM+ and other SHAPE's apps are recognized bestsellers on all mobile platforms.
Visit www.shapeservices.com for more details.
See also IM+, Business Card Reader, CheckIn+, VR+, Mobiscope
What's New in Version 2.5.2
Support for Retina display of the new iPad
Disappointed in support at the moment
I have used this app for about 4 years now. I liked it so much that I have paid the $9.99 twice. While I am not happy that it no longer works on my iPhone (ios8), I have been satisfied with the upgraded version on my ipad. ....until the last three weeks. I have been experiencing a serious delay, or stalling, when I use the app now. While I have exhausted all avenues of possible errors on my end, the developer has yet to respond to any of my three call outs for help. I have been a loyal customer and am very disgruntled that I not only have a product that's not working, but feel further insulted that I haven't even gotten one email regarding my issue. This isn't a free App...even then I would expect some support. I have never had to contact Shape for support before and am extremely disappointed to be three weeks in and three cries for help with not one response....did I say that already?!?!? Please either update your app or contact me to help me resolve this issue. I am ready to find another solution as I use this for my business on a daily basis. If that is my next step, then I will be requesting a full refund for both of my purchases to your company. I post here now in hopes that it will get your attention since emailing you through your support choices on the app are apparently a dead end road. Please help!
Can't Live Without IT
I have been using RDM for a long time as an IT professional and it has been consistently reliable. I do not go anywhere without my I-Pad and when I need to help users at our multi-store retail outlets or make fast setting changes on the servers, RDM is my go to app. I am into remote computers fast, get the job done anywhere I am at and then back to what ever I was doing. I have never had an issue with the app, also has great tools when I am using it on my laptop at my desk too. Get it, you will love it!
Rock Solid, Flawless... EXCEPT for iOS 8.1
This review update is to say that RDM+ is dead if you have updated to iOS 8.1. Until SHAPE decides to bring the app forward so it is compliant you are going to be missing out on the best Remote Desktop software there WAS...
I have used RDM+ through serval updates over the last 2 years and I control 30+ PC's and it is rock solid. It always comes up cleanly and I have had no issues that could not be ascribed to slow connection. Definitely worth the price. I would only add one feature to this already great program. That would be the ability to export a list of computers from one installation to import into another. Get RDM+ now whether it be to help mom with PC issues or use it as a back up to your businesses expensive custom VPN software as I do. You will wonder why you did not use it before.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 26, 2012
- Version: 2.5.2
- Size: 8.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: SHAPE GmbH
- © 2012 SHAPE
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.