RDM+ Remote Desktop for Mac and Windows
By SHAPE GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easy-to-setup and reliable application providing fast and secure remote access to your Mac or Windows computers. Connect to as many remote computers as you want at no additional cost!
Free RDM+ Desktop application should be installed on each computer you want to have access to. RDM+ Desktop is available as free download at www.rdmplus.com
- Internet connection is not necessary when connecting within local network
- Automatic computer discovery within local network
- Direct mouse control: left click, right click, double click, drag and drop, scrolling. Tap and double tap work as click and double click. Pinch to zoom in/zoom out.
- Support of standard Windows and Mac hotkeys and ability to create custom hotkeys combinations for various operations with your computer
- Unique data compression algorithms decreasing data traffic while keeping fast application performance on 3G / Edge / GPRS connection
- Control panel for multimedia features
- Direct text input and easy text editing
- Shutdown, Log off, Restart commands
- Multiple displays support
- Landscape/Portrait mode
- Free technical support by SHAPE Services team
- Free updates
Supports Intel-based Macs running on Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, 10.5 Leopard, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, Microsoft Windows 2000 / 2003 / XP / Vista / 2008 / 7
Retina display (HiDPI mode) is not yet supported.
Ultimate security level with 3DES (Triple DES, CBC mode) encryption algorithm with 128-bits key randomly generated with the start of each connection session
Easy access for enterprise users through NAT and Firewall as well as for individual users with dynamic IPs
Works via WiFi and carrier data network and supports automatic adjustment for different connection speeds
Accessing your desktop remotely has never been easier!
If you are experiencing issues with RDM+ after recovering from sleep mode in Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, please update RDM+ Desktop application to the version 3.5:
Follow @rdmplus on Twitter for the latest updates from RDM+ team!
About SHAPE Services
SHAPE Services is a leading mobile apps development company. Since 2002, IM+ and other SHAPE's apps are recognized bestsellers on all mobile platforms. For more information please visit www.shapeservices.com
Visit www.shapeservices.com for more details.
See also IM+, CheckIn+, Business Card Reader, Smart Scanner, VR+, Mobiscope, iDisplay.
What's New in Version 3.11
RDM+ became even better now!
- Master Password to reliably protect your remote computer list
- Optimized performance and connection speed
- Bugfix & minor improvements
RDM+ = Must have for any professional
This is the best remote desktop connection for any professional who needs access to more than one computer or server.
Multiple computers at you fingertips from your iPhone or other smart media device like the iPad, etc.
Quality = 10/10
Price = 8/10
Most other apps are slower and this works very fast with a good Internet connection.
Performs perfectly with my Windows machines. I am very pleased with price/performance. I have used another popular remote desktop app but I cannot consistently log in from outside my network like I can with this app. If you absolutely need remote desktop function when away from your computer this is the app to use.
Needs audio support!
A terrific app overall. Extremely easy to use and streams very well, but it's lack of support for audio streaming severely limits the app and makes it unusable for several activities (streaming media, audio-active websites and games, and all other activities that depend on audio as a feature). Audio streaming support is a VERY important and fundamentally necessary feature in remote desktop usability, and I REALLY hope to see this feature added to the app soon.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 10, 2011
- Version: 3.11
- Size: 6.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: SHAPE GmbH
- © 2012 SHAPE Services
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.