Search local real estate or find homes for sale across the country (U.S. ONLY). The RE/MAX Real Estate Search App has it all. For all the things that move you, RE/MAX can help.
Some of the key features of the RE/MAX Real Estate Search App include:
· Instantly find nearby homes for sale based on your current location
· Customize your search using advanced search filters
· View properties using the dynamic map search, or grid view
· Quickly zoom and navigate neighborhoods with interactive maps
· Generate turn-by-turn driving directions from your current location to properties that interest you
· Save your searches and favorite listings to your iPad
· Quickly connect with a RE/MAX real estate professional via integrated contact links or through the local agent or office search
· Easily share properties for sale with friends and family via email
· Determine the best financial options, loan amounts and monthly payments with the integrated mortgage calculator
· Apple Watch App: Search nearby homes and browse photos and home information.
Nobody sells more Real Estate than RE/MAX.
Exciting updates in this release including...
- NEW! Neighborhood Demographics: Learn useful information about a property’s neighborhood including age, education, weather and more.
- ALSO NEW! Google Maps: Improved mapping with a switch to Google’s industry leading platform.
As always, keep the feedback coming, we love hearing from you! firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Better than the mls site
App works better than the MLS site. But not as user friendly as Zillow or BSH.
You can click on a property on the map and it will time out when trying to load the property details, and if you hit back and try again the property will disappear on the map, and then you have to play around with the zoom to get it to show back up.
I like that you can just look at the map and see flags of properties that meet your filters, seems to say there are properties in the area you have zoomed to, but the property is outside of he screen area of your phone, so you have to move the screen around to find them.
Has issues trying to create an account, hitting forgot password will error out, at least you can still use the app without being logged in. Trying to logging with google or FB will error out too.
there also isn’t a button to toggle to the next field when trying to fill in the login/passwords
Hitting “app support” in the App Store routes you to a page on the ReMax website that doesn’t exist.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the insightful feedback. We appreciate the detailed descriptions of your experience with the app. You have an eye for UX!
Too much lag, not enough info
While it does have some listings that other sites may not, or sometimes just sooner than others. It lags so often I find myself just closing the app and looking on Zillow or trulia. It also doesn’t tell you as much about the house as other apps (map view, lot lines, local crime, stores, demographics). It also often has listings disappear as you're looking over the map, and you have to work to have it pop back up.
Developer Response ,
arianang, this is great feedback. We are always working to improve our app experience. This type of feedback is very beneficial. However, we are sorry that you didn't have an ideal experience. We will look into the problems that you brought to light. Thank you for giving us a try and for taking the time to leave a review.
Not the best app
I usually find a property, and search for it on another app because it’s easier to view pictures there, and the other app has all around easier functionality. The ONLY reason I use this app is because the other app isn’t updated as often, and sometimes has old listings that are no longer available
Developer Response ,
Text grant, thank you so much for providing us honest feedback. Just to be clear, if we work on improving our images would that help? Please reach out with any additional feedback to email@example.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.