Search local real estate or find homes for sale across the country (U.S. ONLY). The RE/MAX Real Estate Search App has it all. For all the things that move you, RE/MAX can help.
Some of the key features of the RE/MAX Real Estate Search App include:
· Instantly find nearby homes for sale based on your current location
· Customize your search using advanced search filters
· View properties using the dynamic map search, or grid view
· Quickly zoom and navigate neighborhoods with interactive maps
· Generate turn-by-turn driving directions from your current location to properties that interest you
· Save your searches and favorite listings to your iPad
· Quickly connect with a RE/MAX real estate professional via integrated contact links or through the local agent or office search
· Easily share properties for sale with friends and family via email
· Determine the best financial options, loan amounts and monthly payments with the integrated mortgage calculator
· Apple Watch App: Search nearby homes and browse photos and home information.
Nobody sells more Real Estate than RE/MAX.
A few mid-summer updates for you to enjoy in this release...
- Expanded Map Pins: Added some extra width to the map pins for improved display of home prices
- iPad Fix for Agents: Restored “Get My App” display for connecting to your dedicated RE/MAX agent
As always, keep the feedback coming, we love hearing from you! firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Too much lag, not enough info
While it does have some listings that other sites may not, or sometimes just sooner than others. It lags so often I find myself just closing the app and looking on Zillow or trulia. It also doesn’t tell you as much about the house as other apps (map view, lot lines, local crime, stores, demographics). It also often has listings disappear as you're looking over the map, and you have to work to have it pop back up.
arianang, this is great feedback. We are always working to improve our app experience. This type of feedback is very beneficial. However, we are sorry that you didn't have an ideal experience. We will look into the problems that you brought to light. Thank you for giving us a try and for taking the time to leave a review.
Not the best app
I usually find a property, and search for it on another app because it’s easier to view pictures there, and the other app has all around easier functionality. The ONLY reason I use this app is because the other app isn’t updated as often, and sometimes has old listings that are no longer available
Text grant, thank you so much for providing us honest feedback. Just to be clear, if we work on improving our images would that help? Please reach out with any additional feedback to email@example.com
Whomever wrote this app doesn’t allow the modification of search filters very well. If I’m doing a search for a home hat is less than 10 years old, I don’t want to have to create 3 separate searches(less than 2 years, 2 to 5 years, 6-10 years). The same concept applies to all filters within this app making searching for a specific custom set of requirements impossible. Please do a better job of allowing custom filters!
Supabuck, we completely agree. We are currently looking into a better way to handle filters. Thank you for giving us a shot and for reminding us how important these improvements will be to our users. We appreciate the feedback.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.