By ReachLocal, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ReachLocal Mobile App delivers confidence in the results of your online advertising, visibility into what is working and ways to achieve more success, as well as tools to quickly respond to leads and make the most of your opportunities - all in the palm of your hand.
Confidence in campaign results:
- Campaign dashboard
- Drill down and filtering report capabilities
- Campaign trends and metrics for individual or all campaigns
- Lead list with details for all calls, emails, web events, and chats from your campaigns
- Call details including caller ID, time, date, duration
Tools to respond quickly:
- Lead alerts delivered to your device in real time
- Play back and return calls
- Respond to new leads via email directly from the app
- New UX: Takes advantage of smartphone capabilities, new reports, reply features, and visual enhancements
- Access: App remembers sign in information and campaign, date, etc selections.
- Reporting: Dashboard of key metrics with drill-down reporting by campaign or lead type
- Lead Alerts: Receive lead notifications through your smartphone
- Call Playback: Play calls right from your lead list - tap on the call to automatically play with rewind, fast forward, and click to call back
- Web Leads: Form submissions, chat leads, and email contacts with message details
- Sharing: Share calls, chats, reports via email or SMS
- Delete Leads: Delete unwanted calls, emails, web events or chats from feed
- Lead Classification: Swipe left to mark a call, email, chat or web event as important
- Glossary: Review definitions of relevant terms
IMPORTANT: You'll need an active ReachLocal account In order to access the app.
ReachLocal, Inc. helps local businesses grow and operate their business better with leading technology and expert service for our clients' lead generation and conversion. A subsidiary of Gannett Company, Inc. (NYSE: GCI), ReachLocal is headquartered in Woodland Hills, Calif. and operates in four regions: Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America and North America. For more information, visit www.reachlocal.com.
What's New in Version 2.1.0
The ReachLocal 2.1.0 release contains:
- Touch ID support
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 27, 2017
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 39.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: ReachLocal, Inc.
- © 2016 ReachLocal, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.