With ReachNow, choose whether to Drive yourself or get a Ride from one app and always in a BMW or a MINI. Now you can choose between car sharing, ride hailing and multi-day car rental without the hassle of checking multiple apps or log-ins. Just enter your destination and we’ll get you there.
Every trip includes: gas in the tank, insurance, free on-street metered parking and the flexibility to pay only for the time you use the service. No reservation required. No monthly or annual fees. No surge pricing - even when we pick you up.
The full ReachNow experience is available in Seattle. Members in Portland and New York can Drive themselves with our car sharing service. Sign up today for a one-time $15 fee and get a $15 credit. It’s free to sign up for Ride for a limited time.
With the ReachNow app, you can:
• Drive yourself: Grab one of the hundreds of BMW, BMW i and MINI vehicles available in your neighborhood. Reserve any car for up to 30 minutes free before your trip and only pay for the time you’re using the car. Our fleet features a mix of BMW 3 Series, BMW X1 SAV, electric BMW i3, MINI Clubman and MINI Cooper vehicles.
• Avoid the rental counter: ReachNow is perfect for day trips or road trips. Our BMW and MINI fleet is sized for adventures of any kind. No need to visit a rental counter or return to a drop-off location. Just grab a car and go for up to 5 days.
• Get a Ride: Request a Ride from one of our professional drivers when you don’t feel like doing the driving. No surge pricing. Personalize your ride with features, like “quiet time,” tune into your favorite radio station and set the temperature to enjoy every minute of your trip.
• Plan it out: Perfect for when you know exactly when you need to be there. Schedule a ride from 20 minutes to 7 days in advance. Like having your private driver on demand.
Let’s do this! Download and sign up today. More information available at www.reachnow.com.
Connect with us on
We’re always making improvements to get you wherever you’re going faster. This update includes fixes for our Ride service, which offers a pick up in Seattle by one of our professional drivers.
• The Ride pick up area has expanded! You can now be picked up in all of central Seattle - water to water! Check out the new operating area on the map in the app.
• We’ve improved Ride GPS and address entry, so you’ll be picked up and dropped off where you want.
• Ride price estimates and service times are now more accurate.
Ratings and Reviews
I only use ReachNow in emergencies if I can’t get public transit, or a car2go isn’t available. Getting into cars is difficult, it often won’t unlock, or accept pins. My old roommate got locked in a hot car for 30 minutes because it would stall out and not accept his pin. Ending your trip is also sluggish. You get out of the car, and have to lock the vehicle through the app, which takes a lot of time, both to do physically, and because the app just hangs for awhile processing, you are charged during this period of course. You’re also charged when the car won’t lock, and you have to stay behind calling customer support to fix it.
One time it took 20 minutes, and a call to customer service to get the vehicle to lock and stop charging me. Always plan with extra time, because otherwise ReachNow will make you late for work, and appointments, and just getting home and relaxing.
Had High Hopes
This company never fails to disappoint me. Every time I have needed one, it’s been available....several miles away or without directions on how to get there. I’m the off chance getting a car works out, be prepared to spend 5-10 minutes parking and another 5-10 walking to your destination. Don’t worry though! Customer service is always there to very slowly and painfully let you know they have no idea what they’re doing or how to help. They’d be happy to waste your time while you’re stressed out though! Would give 0 stars if possible. I hope someone that works there sees this and tries to do something because this could be great.
Sometimes this app and service is helpful, seamless, satisfying even. A lot of times however, the app is slow, glitchy, doesn’t recognize your location, locks you out even though your password is correct, etc. the cars sometimes don’t recognize your pin or your key card, the ones in the most convenient locations are often “offline”, and there have even been times I’ve placed a hold on a car, walked to its location and discovered it’s not even there-or the location is an alleyway and there’s obviously no car there.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.