With ReachNow, choose whether to Drive yourself or get a Ride from one app and always in a BMW or a MINI. Now you can choose between car sharing, ride hailing and multi-day car rental without the hassle of checking multiple apps or log-ins. Just enter your destination and we’ll get you there.
Every trip includes: gas in the tank, insurance, free on-street metered parking and the flexibility to pay only for the time you use the service. No reservation required. No monthly or annual fees. No surge pricing - even when we pick you up.
The full ReachNow experience is available in Seattle. Members in Portland and New York can Drive themselves with our car sharing service. Sign up today for a one-time $15 fee and get a $15 credit. It’s free to sign up for Ride for a limited time.
With the ReachNow app, you can:
• Drive yourself: Grab one of the hundreds of BMW, BMW i and MINI vehicles available in your neighborhood. Reserve any car for up to 30 minutes free before your trip and only pay for the time you’re using the car. Our fleet features a mix of BMW 3 Series, BMW X1 SAV, electric BMW i3, MINI Clubman and MINI Cooper vehicles.
• Avoid the rental counter: ReachNow is perfect for day trips or road trips. Our BMW and MINI fleet is sized for adventures of any kind. No need to visit a rental counter or return to a drop-off location. Just grab a car and go for up to 5 days.
• Get a Ride: Request a Ride from one of our professional drivers when you don’t feel like doing the driving. No surge pricing. Personalize your ride with features, like “quiet time,” tune into your favorite radio station and set the temperature to enjoy every minute of your trip.
• Plan it out: Perfect for when you know exactly when you need to be there. Schedule a ride from 20 minutes to 7 days in advance. Like having your private driver on demand.
Let’s do this! Download and sign up today. More information available at www.reachnow.com.
Connect with us on
We’re always making improvements to help you get wherever you’re going faster and easier.
• Now you can report any vehicle damage you see directly in the app.
• New car filter. Filter for any type of BMW or MINI you want. Search for a 2-door MINI Cooper, electric BMW i3, 4 door BMW X1 & more!
• Now see the Drive and Ride operating areas on the map, so you'll know where you can get picked up in a Ride & where to drop off Drive cars.
• Invite-a-Friend and earn ReachNow credit. You both get $20 when they complete sign up and take a Drive. Invite friends today!
We’ve also fixed other bugs and improved quality to keep the app – and you – running smoothly.
Whether you’re meeting friends for a night out, commuting home after a long day at the office or running to the airport, we’ve got you covered.
Ratings and Reviews
I only use ReachNow in emergencies if I can’t get public transit, or a car2go isn’t available. Getting into cars is difficult, it often won’t unlock, or accept pins. My old roommate got locked in a hot car for 30 minutes because it would stall out and not accept his pin. Ending your trip is also sluggish. You get out of the car, and have to lock the vehicle through the app, which takes a lot of time, both to do physically, and because the app just hangs for awhile processing, you are charged during this period of course. You’re also charged when the car won’t lock, and you have to stay behind calling customer support to fix it.
One time it took 20 minutes, and a call to customer service to get the vehicle to lock and stop charging me. Always plan with extra time, because otherwise ReachNow will make you late for work, and appointments, and just getting home and relaxing.
Didnt function at all
I thought id try this app out, its buggy to say the least. I really wanted to see where the cars were and how the app functions before giving them my money, but you are forced to make a $15 payment to test the app out. I live in the suburbs but thought this would be a handy way to do car rentals. Could not see a single car available in seattle and im not even sure if my credit card was charged. This is a classic case of marketing an app on fb prior to stress testing. I wasted 15 mins of my time being a beta tester. Your welcome!
Getting worse and worse
I have used ReachNow for a year so far. At first it was good , but things got unacceptable I have to delete this app. First, I had multiple occasions where the app shows a car, but the car is not there when u go to pick up the car. This happened to 4 times within a month. Second, their customer service is so bad as unprofessional . Every time I call them about an issue, I barely get help. Never going to use this app ever.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.