With ReachNow, choose whether to Drive yourself or get a Ride from one app and always in a BMW or a MINI. Now you can choose between car sharing, ride hailing and multi-day car rental without the hassle of checking multiple apps or log-ins. Just enter your destination and we’ll get you there.
Every trip includes: gas in the tank, insurance, free on-street metered parking and the flexibility to pay only for the time you use the service. No reservation required. No monthly or annual fees. No surge pricing - even when we pick you up.
The full ReachNow experience is available in Seattle. Members in Portland and New York can Drive themselves with our car sharing service. Sign up today for a one-time $15 fee and get a $15 credit. It’s free to sign up for Ride for a limited time.
With the ReachNow app, you can:
• Drive yourself: Grab one of the hundreds of BMW, BMW i and MINI vehicles available in your neighborhood. Reserve any car for up to 30 minutes free before your trip and only pay for the time you’re using the car. Our fleet features a mix of BMW 3 Series, BMW X1 SAV, electric BMW i3, MINI Clubman and MINI Cooper vehicles.
• Avoid the rental counter: ReachNow is perfect for day trips or road trips. Our BMW and MINI fleet is sized for adventures of any kind. No need to visit a rental counter or return to a drop-off location. Just grab a car and go for up to 5 days.
• Get a Ride: Request a Ride from one of our professional drivers when you don’t feel like doing the driving. No surge pricing. Personalize your ride with features, like “quiet time,” tune into your favorite radio station and set the temperature to enjoy every minute of your trip.
• Plan it out: Perfect for when you know exactly when you need to be there. Schedule a ride from 20 minutes to 7 days in advance. Like having your private driver on demand.
Let’s do this! Download and sign up today. More information available at www.reachnow.com.
Connect with us on
We’re always making improvements to get you wherever you’re going faster. This update includes fixes for our Ride service, which offers a pick up in Seattle by one of our professional drivers.
• The Ride pick up area has expanded! You can now be picked up in all of central Seattle - water to water! Check out the new operating area on the map in the app.
• We’ve improved Ride GPS and address entry, so you’ll be picked up and dropped off where you want.
• Ride price estimates and service times are now more accurate.
Ratings and Reviews
Requires me to update app
But it’s already updated.... Useless.
The customer service is severely lacking, and the app is garbage. When I signed up I was able to reserve cars and drive them, then after a couple days it suddenly said I wasn’t eligible to drive. When I emailed asking why they said I want approved to drive, and asked if I wanted an appeal, I said yes and asked for an explanation as to why I was suddenly not approved after already being able to reserve and drive but got no response. Emailed again, still no response. It’s also important to not that I have only one ticket on my record, from FIVE YEARS AGO.
The whole company is garbage.
Hate to be harsh, but if you’re going to give me an update prompt for an app that’s running the latest version, you’re an idiot. What child is running the store?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.