By Tim Ellis
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
How quick are your reflexes?
In this classic indie game speed, agility and reflexes are tested as you attempt to survive this mayhem.
All you have to do is touch the buttons that highlight within a certain time frame.
"Hey, that's easy.", you might say, but the further you get the faster it gets and the less time you get to touch each button.
I do have to give credit to my mate Steve who originally created the PC version and got me addicted to it so much that I created an iOS version.
This Indie game was created using the cocos2d engine
What's New in Version 2.0
Changes in v2.0
- Introducing 'e' mode.
- Brand new game start up countdown.
- New pause screen, counts down on resume.
- Some images rendered in game (drastically reducing game size)
- Added ability to mute/un-mute game sounds
- Download size reduced by about 10 MB
- Chartboost (Ads removed with level pack purchase)
- 73% more awesomeness added
Changes in v1.2
- Game Center.
- Support for iPhone 5.
- New Icon.
- Required Images Remade.
- Minor Bug Fixes.
Changes in v1.1
> UI Improvements
> Added an additional game mode as an In App Purchase
- Featuring the release of Pi Mode (How well do you know pi?)
- This gives unlimited access to all premium levels currently made and all levels to be made in the future
> Only shows name input in high scores screen if a high score is made
> Added in Game Help
> Added ability to view Hi Scores from the menu
> Image Fixes
> Other minor bug fixes :)
This is an awesome time waster, love the music and effects. It's just an overall fun game!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 02, 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 14.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Timothy Ellis
- © 2013 Tim Ellis
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Level Pack$0.99