By Molecular Materials Informatics, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Reaction101 provides a way to draw chemical reactions on an iPhone, iPod or iPad. Built from components of the Mobile Molecular DataSheet (MMDS) from Molecular Materials Informatics, and integrated with the Mobile Reagents database from Eidogen-Sertanty, this app provides a quick but powerful way to create, view, edit, balance and store reactions on a mobile device.
- edit reaction components consisting of reactants, reagents and products
- edit chemical structure diagrams, names and stoichiometry
- balance reactions by cancelling the leftover atoms, or use the automatic stoichiometry predictor
- store personal reactions on a cloud-based server for later recall
- access a common set of named reactions, which can be used as templates
- search the Mobile Reagents database using structure, name or formula searching
- prepare graphical diagrams for use on the device, or for export
- exchange data by email, or download reactions directly from the internet
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Updated to work on iOS 7.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 25, 2013
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 7.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Molecular Materials Informatics, Inc.
- © (c) 2011 Molecular Materials Informatics, Inc., and Eidogen-Sertanty
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.