The app will show you a note and as soon as you have played it correctly, the next one will appear. The number of notes found is your score. Can you make it to 3 stars?
- Play with your real instrument
- 60 seconds per game or endless game
- 4 preset difficulty levels
- Create your own exercises and share them with friends
- Set the displayed note value
That's what you can do with this app:
You know the notes, but you feel slow? Are you counting off the notes or confusing some? Then you've come to the right place: The app trains your reaction and with a little practice you can quickly find the notes on your instrument without too much thinking. The app allows you to measure your progress and it's also fun!
These instruments are currently supported:
- guitar/electric guitar, bass guitar
- violin, viola, cello, double bass
- flute, oboe, clarinet in Bb and A, bassoon
- soprano recorder
- soprano, alto, tenor and baritone saxophone
- trumpet in B, A and C
- tenor and bass trombone
For advanced users:
You can also customize the settings for your instrument. Set the transposition, the clefs and optionally the pitch range and off you go!
Do you have any questions or suggestions? Just contact me in the app or visit my website!
New in version 4:
- Endless game: Stop the game whenever you want. The score is based on the average of the tones found per minute
- Create and share instruments with your friends, students or teachers
- Play games on iPhone in landscape mode (in Preview and Game View)
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.