Readder for Reddit
By Nutmeg Studios LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Readder is a client for reddit. With Readder you can view your feeds, preview articles, movies, (cat) pictures and follow comments and discussions. Readder supports multiple display modes you can switch between to view the different content Reddit offers in the best way.
Sign in to your reddit account to view your subscribed reddits (requires a one-time IAP), vote, write comments and submit posts.
This client will work in any orientation, won't forget your reddit accounts and will give you the best mobile reddit experience.
Full feature list:
* Multiple Reddit accounts - requires a one-time IAP
* Lock screen - protect the app with a passcode or Touch ID
* Night mode
* Reader mode - for full screen immersive reading
* Repost finder
* Side bar for easy one-handed selection of subreddits
* 3D support: preview links, images and more
* Cast media to your chromecast
* Swipe quickly between links
* Use multi-touch swipe to reveal swipe actions on posts and comments
* Fully supports landscape and portrait device orientations
* Multiple display modes - pick the best one for the subreddit your viewing
* Manage custom subreddit lists
* Display videos and gifs
* Sort links and comments just like in reddit.com
* Adjustable font size
* Conserve bandwidth based on current connection
* Submit posts and comments
* Messages extension app for sending reddit links to friends
* Today widget showing latests links in the notification center
* Explore popular and trending subreddits
* User center: view your messages, posts, karma, saved content, etc.
* Keep optional list of recently visited subreddits
* Support viewing Multireddits
* Subreddit autocomplete
* Search Reddit and specific subreddits
* Easily swipe between your favorite subreddit feeds
* Content filters - filter out subreddits, users and specific domains
* Markdown helper bar
* Friends feed
What's New in Version 3.4.2
Bug fixes and improvements
- Reader mode (visible on text posts menu, needs to be enabled for comments menu)
- Plus devices 2-pane layout support
- New card ui experiment (Settings > Advanced)
- Text post show thumbnail in post
- Repost Finder (on link posts menu)
- Link indication
- Comment arrow always visible in text posts
- Fixed iPad share sheet position
- Fixed reddit GIF handling
- Fixed media handling
Very well made.
I've tried just about every reddit client on the app-store and none of them are as clean as this one.
Only thing missing to make this client 5 stars for me would be being able to tap on thumbnails in list view, but I hear that's in the works.
I love this app but I would love to see an update so that it uses the full screen on iPhone X. It’s disappointing that it leaves room at the top and bottom of the screen and leaves it blank.
iPhone X support please
Outstanding Reddit app. Much better than the official one, but please, update with iPhone X full screen support.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 14, 2017
- Version: 3.4.2
- Size: 106 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Armenian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Nutmeg Studios LLC
- © Nutmeg Studios LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Features$2.99
- Premium (Apple TV)$3.99