Welcome to the world of English Reading Adventure Series. This app is the second of 7 leveled series.
Easy and fun English story readings are packed inside this app. Clear text and vibrant images bring the top quality contents that integrated with audio voices of professional natives. Reading and learning in English is now so much fun.
What's in this App
• FREE sample contents to try
• 50 interesting fiction and nonfiction stories with fully illustrated with pleasing illustrations or full-color photographs
• Carefully chosen essential English words for family in each app
• Subject matter covering nature, social studies, science & technology, history, and biography
• Help literacy skills
• Automatic reading of highlighted text and narration
• Read by touching text area with particle effects
• Solve a missing word by drag and drop to fill in the blank
• Support to read multiple contents continuously (in hours)
With Reading Adventures, English language learners can immerse themselves in a world of English reading. Learners can choose from original fiction stories and fascinating nonfiction readers.
Our seven-level structure allows learners to advance to higher levels as their English ability increases. At higher levels the word counts, base vocabulary, and subject matter increase in difficulty. With a wide range of readers in varying topics and themes, Reading Adventures has something for everyone!
Reading Adventure Series (Available as separate apps)
Level 1: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/reading-adventure-level-1/id938040980?mt=8
Level 2: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/reading-adventure-level-2/id942349167?mt=8
Level 3: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/reading-adventure-level-3/id946256689?mt=8
Level 4: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/reading-adventure-level-4/id948097103?mt=8
Level 5: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/reading-adventure-level-5/id954712585?mt=8
Level 6: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/reading-adventure-level-6/id954712595?mt=8
Children and students who have the minimum base vocabulary listed above will find the stories in that level well suited for extensive reading practice and reading fluency development.
We have many Multimedia English Storybook apps in Apple App Store. Here are the free apps to try.
Cinderella - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cinderella-4cv/id974462402?mt=8
One of the stories from Young Learners Classic Readers Series
Come Down Whiskers! - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/come-down-whiskers!-4cv/id982891647?mt=8
One of the stories from Reading Adventure Series
Powered by interactive ezPDF Reader technology (eduPDF, the Interactive PDF solution) from Unidocs Inc.
Here is a list of Unidocs Apps in Apple App Store.
Please leave your comments, bug reports, suggestions, volume purchases, content developments, distributions and other business inquiries to email@example.com
Please share your thoughts in the review! Thank you.
Ratings and Reviews
We love these apps are they being updated?
What lovely stories sadly not updated.
Trying it out
- Unidocs Inc.
- 75.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 - 2014 Unidocs Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Reading Adventure Level 2 - Complete Part $23.99
- Reading Adventure Level 2 - Part 1 $5.99
- Reading Adventure Level 2 - Part 2 $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.