Reading Comprehension Booster
By John Stump
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Boost reading comprehension with this set of interactive tools! Based on the idea of paper bookmarks, each booster encourages the child to record responses, while they are reading, based on a specific reading focus. No more wondering if your child or student was actually paying attention while s/he was reading!
Booster bookmarks were designed by an expert in the field of differentiated instruction, and are based on essential instructional elements identified in literacy, brain and learning research. Each booster has a variety of interactive options to tap into different ability levels and interests. Users can read or listen to directions, draw, type, drag or record responses, and much more. Children can choose from Characters, Connections, Story Seeds and other bookmarks, or use several simultaneously. Children can easily email their work to a parent or teacher for review and discussion.
• Interactive tools to increase reading engagement and comprehension
• Each bookmark provides cues to prompt thinking
• Can be used with any book your child already owns - in paper or digital format!
• For beginning readers through early teens
• Allows for multiple users for classrooms sharing iPads
• A range of response options increases accessibility
• Data can be emailed to parents, teachers, RtI specialists, IEP team members
What's New in Version 3.4
Fixed a layout bug in the Story Sequence module
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 04, 2016
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 36.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: John Stump
- © Anne Beninghof
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.