Reading Eggs is the multi-award winning learning program that helps children learn to read. Based on scientific research and designed by literacy experts, it’s proven to help kids learn to read using interactive reading games, guided reading lessons, fun activities and over 2,000 digital story books.
Reading Eggs has already helped over 10 million children worldwide learn to read. The monthly subscription includes full access to:
• Reading Eggs Junior (ages 2–4): Toddlers build pre-reading skills such as phonemic awareness and alphabet knowledge with fun activities, games, videos and read-aloud books.
• Reading Eggs (ages 3-7): Children take their first steps in learning to read, covering phonics, sight words, spelling, vocabulary and comprehension.
• Reading Eggspress (ages 7-13): Continues the learning journey by helping children learn to read for meaning and enjoyment.
• Mathseeds (ages 3–9): Develops essential early numeracy skills, covering numbers, measurement, shapes, patterns and more.
ABOUT THE READING EGGS LEARN TO READ APP
TRUSTED: used in over 12,000 schools and trusted by professional educators.
SELF-PACED: children are matched to the perfect level and progress with self-paced, one-on-one lessons.
HIGHLY MOTIVATING: the reward system consists of golden eggs, collectable pets and games, motivating children to keep learning.
RESEARCH-BASED: based on scientific research and the most up-to-date learning principles on the most effective way children learn to read.
COMPREHENSIVE: Reading Eggs is a complete learn to read system for children aged 2-13 and covers the five essential components of reading: phonics, phonemic awareness, vocabulary, fluency and comprehension.
PROVEN RESULTS: our hundreds of testimonials, multiple awards, 91% success rate AND money-back guarantee gives you the confidence in knowing that your child will learn to read using the most effective and results-driven online reading curriculum.
SEE REAL PROGRESS: see instant results in your very own parent dashboard and receive detailed progress reports, which show you exactly where your child is improving and where extra attention is needed.
LEARN TO READ ON THE GO! Your child can learn to read anytime, anywhere on a desktop or tablet device.
Users must log in with their account details to access Reading Eggs.
• Wireless internet connection
• Compatible with iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4,iPad mini, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPhone5+. iPad2 is not recommended for Reading Eggs Junior.
• iOS 9 or later
• An active trial or subscription
To get the best experience, go into your iPad settings, select ‘General’ and ensure that ‘Mute’ is selected under ‘Lock Rotation’.
Note: Teacher accounts are currently not supported
For assistance or feedback email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Each subscription gives one child access to Reading Eggs Junior, Reading Eggs, Reading Eggspress and Mathseeds
• The first month of your subscription is free. After the first month, a monthly cost is charged to your iTunes account (see prices below)
• Receive a 50% discount on the full subscription cost per month for any additional child subscribed via the Reading Eggs iPad app
• Subscriptions renew automatically; your iTunes account will be charged unless you cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• Cancel anytime in your iTunes Account Settings
• 1st child: 9.99 USD/month
• 2nd, 3rd & 4th child: 4.99 USD/month
Family Bonus Discount—Save 50% on any additional children
Terms and Conditions: http://readingeggs.com/terms/
Bug fixes and general improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I like reading eggs and math seeds, but the app has no sound! And yes, I tested my phone with another app. I’m rating the app, not the program. If resolved, it would probably be 5 stars.
Great app, sound needs fixing though
This is a really good app, my son has really taken a shining to it. We have some of the books so it is a nice transition. My problem with the app is that you get half way though a lesson and the sound drops out. This is very annoying as each lesson has sound to say what is required and It really does take the fun out of the app.
I have downloaded the app multiple times and updated all that I could. Yet still no sound and no way to play.
- Blake eLearning Pty Ltd
- 97.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Blake eLearning
- In-App Purchases
- Reading Eggs $9.99
- Reading Eggs (2nd child) $4.99
- Reading Eggs (3rd child) $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.