Reading Eggs - Learn to Read
By Blake eLearning
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Reading Eggs is the multi-award winning learning system that helps children learn to read. Based on scientific research and designed by literacy experts, it’s proven to help children learn to read using guided reading lessons, activities and e-books.
Reading Eggs has already helped over 10 million children worldwide learn to read. The monthly subscription includes full access to:
- Reading Eggs (ages 3-7): Children take their first steps in learning to read, covering phonics, sight words, spelling, vocabulary and comprehension.
- Reading Eggspress (ages 7-13): Continues the learning journey by helping children learn to read for meaning and enjoyment.
- Mathseeds (ages 3–8): Develops essential early numeracy skills, covering numbers, measurement, shapes, patterns and more.
Family Bonus Discount—Save 50% on any additional children.
ABOUT THE READING EGGS LEARN TO READ APP
TRUSTED: used in over 12,000 schools and trusted by professional educators.
SELF-PACED: children are matched to the perfect level and progress with self-paced, one-on-one lessons.
HIGHLY MOTIVATING: the reward system consists of golden eggs, collectable pets and games, motivating children to keep learning.
RESEARCH-BASED: based on scientific research and the most up-to-date learning principles on the most effective way children learn to read.
COMPREHENSIVE: Reading Eggs is a complete learn to read system for children aged 3-13 and covers the five essential components of reading: phonics, phonemic awareness, vocabulary, fluency and comprehension.
PROVEN RESULTS: our hundreds of testimonials, multiple awards, 91% success rate AND money-back guarantee gives you the confidence in knowing that your child will learn to read using the most effective and results-driven online reading curriculum.
SEE REAL PROGRESS: see instant results in your very own parent dashboard and receive detailed progress reports, which show you exactly where your child is improving and where extra attention is needed.
LEARN TO READ ON THE GO! Your child can learn to read anytime, anywhere on a desktop or tablet device.
Users must log in with their account details to access Reading Eggs.
- Wireless internet connection
- Compatible with iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4,iPad mini, iPad Pro, iPad Air
- iOS8.0 or later
- An active trial or subscription
To get the best experience, go into your iPad settings, select ‘General’ and ensure that ‘Mute’ is selected under ‘Lock Rotation’.
Note: Teacher accounts are currently not supported
For assistance or feedback email: email@example.com
- Each subscription gives one child access to Reading Eggs, Reading Eggspress and Mathseeds
- The first month of your subscription is free. After the first month, a monthly cost is charged to your iTunes account (see prices below)
- Receive a 50% discount on the full subscription cost per month for any additional child subscribed via the Reading Eggs iPad app
- Subscriptions renew automatically; your iTunes account will be charged unless you cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Cancel anytime in your iTunes Account Settings
PRICING (BASED ON REGION)
- 1st child: 9.99 AUD/month
- 2nd, 3rd & 4th child: 4.99 AUD/month
- 1st child: 9.99 CAD/month
- 2nd, 3rd & 4th child: 4.99 CAD/month
In New Zealand:
- 1st child: 10.99 NZD/month
- 2nd, 3rd & 4th child: 5.49 NZD/month
In United Kingdom:
- 1st child: 6.99 GBP/month
- 2nd, 3rd & 4th child: 3.49 GBP/month
In United States:
- 1st child: 9.99 USD/month
- 2nd, 3rd & 4th child: 4.99 USD/month
Terms and Conditions: http://readingeggs.com/terms/
What's New in Version 2.0
We've listened to your feedback and made some exciting improvements to the Reading Eggs app. Here’s what’s new:
• New customers can now sign up via the app and receive their first month free (includes access to all of our premium learning sites—Reading Eggs, Reading Eggspress and Mathseeds).
• A monthly subscription option is now available via the app – cancel anytime and add additional children with 50% off.
• New and improved progress reports.
• Performance and bug fixes.
Just got the free trial. My son could not complete the placement test because the back ground music was too loud and it muted won't the instructions. I could barely make out the sounds.
I looked for a "settings" section but couldn't find it. I don't know if there is one. Maybe be I'm just aggravated from the noise.
Really doubting I'll want to put out the $ for my 3 kiddos if it's always proving annoying on the first try.
Sound needs work
This is a great app to help kids learn to read. However, the sound shuts off often and we have to restart the app. Very frustrating. If the sound worked consistently I would give this app 5 stars!
I liked the program and use to subscribe through their website. Now come to find out they want $9.99 a month now through iTunes. No thanks. What a rip off from their old charges. Contact me when you are not trying to rip people off and maybe you'll get a customer back.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 26, 2017
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 83.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Blake eLearning Pty Ltd
- © Blake eLearning
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Reading Eggs$9.99
- Reading Eggs (2nd child)$4.99
- Reading Eggs (3rd child)$4.99
- Reading Eggs (4th child)$4.99