Reading Jets A to Z
By Kathryn Watson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Reading Jets A to Z is a powerful way for children learn the letters and sounds of the alphabet. The app is designed for children aged 3 to 7 years but is also suitable for anyone who is learning to read and write.
The app features an Australian and American voiceover. Children have the option of selecting which accent they prefer to learn with. Designed by qualified Primary School teachers from Australia, the app is designed to support what children are learning at preschool and school. Parents and teachers should use this app in their homes and classrooms. It will keep children learning for hours!
Reading Jets A to Z makes learning fun, motivating and enjoyable for children! It features three exciting and educational games for each letter of the alphabet. The games include letter tracing of uppercase and lowercase letters, identifying sounds with pictures and memory. Be warned: Children will be so entertained by this app that they won’t want to stop learning!
Children can easily use this app by themselves! A robot guides children through each of the space-themed games and provides them with verbal and written support throughout.
What children can learn using Reading Jets A to Z:
- Order of the alphabet.
- Letter names and letter sounds.
- Correct pronunciation for each letter and sound in American and Australian accent.
- Letter formation of uppercase letters and lowercase letters in Australian school font.
- The correct direction and starting points when forming each letter.
- To handwrite more easily and quickly.
- Words that start with each letter of the alphabet.
- To increase vocabulary, cognitive and concentration skills.
Why children love Reading Jets A to Z:
- Fun, engaging and motivating.
- Bright and colourful space theme.
- Choice of robot with a cool name.
- Self- directed learning; the child can select the accent and letter of their choice.
- 3 fun games for each letter of the alphabet.
- Easy to use; clear audio guide.
- Australian or American verbal instructions.
About the creators of Reading Jets A to Z:
Reading Jets A to Z has been designed by Kath and Zoe Watson, who are sisters from Sydney, Australia. Kath and Zoe are both experienced and qualified Primary School teachers. They have used their teaching expertise to create this educational app as well as online phonics programs. Kath and Zoe believe the Australian and American accents will be beneficial to teachers and parents who are looking for relevant apps to support their child’s learning.
Please contact us:
If you have any questions, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org Please write a review or rate our app today.
For more information visit http://www.readingjets.com.au/app or follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ReadingJetsPhonics
What's New in Version 1.3
- Made it universal for iPad and iPhone. Now available for both.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 15, 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 72.0 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Kathryn Watson
- © 2014 Reading Jets
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.