By James Spencer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Focus on the reading while we worry about the details.
Reading Log+ is an app that takes away the burden of tracking your kids’ reading progress and puts the focus back where it needs to be - on the reading.
Many schools require students to read a certain amount of time or number of pages per week, asking the kids and their parents to report their reading back to the teacher. While the reading is fun, the process of recording pages and time can be tedious for parents - especially since those hours between school and bedtime are often jam-packed with other activities, dinnertime, and chores. Reading Log+ allows you to focus on the fun through an easy tracking system which will generate a report you can email or print when you need it.
Let Reading Log+ do the heavy lifting for you.
Add Books To Your Library
- Barcode Scan your book library with your device’s camera.
- Integrated Book Search
- NYTimes Best Seller Lists
- Automatically pull in all book information including cover art.
Set Reading Goals
- Set goals for pages and minutes read or completed books.
- Goals can be weekly, monthly or use a custom date range.
- View your running progress in real time with colorful bar charts.
Track Time or Pages
- Count Down Timers with push notifications when the time is complete - even if the app isn’t running.
- Stopwatch Timer
- Create custom reports.
- Email reports in PDF
- Direct print reports using AirPrint.
- Sync your data between devices by using iCloud or Dropbox. Your data will stay backed up to the cloud and in sync automatically.
- Give your kids the ability to track their own pages, minutes read and completed books but you have the ability to approve their progress.
- Access unapproved activity for all your readers in one place.
- Do you want to keep one child from seeing the data for other child? Use the child lockout feature for this.
We are certain that Reading Log+ will meet all your family reading needs. So, make the leap with Jump Gap Software's Reading Log+.
What's New in Version 1.0.5
- Fixed an issue with adding books to the library via search.
Waste of money
You will find within minutes of opening this app how terrible it is. I got it in hopes of keeping track of my kids reading log history. But the way they store the books is horrible. EVERYTHING is in the toolbar. You have to scroll through all finished books just to add a new one or make a report that didn't even work for me. It didn't even find the book one of my kids just finished reading.
Don't get it. Seriously. Don't.
This app is terrible. Doesn't recognize any books published recently, isn't user friendly when trying to enter reader information and basically is a waste of money.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 17, 2016
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 13.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: James Spencer
- © 2016 Jump Gap Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.