Reading Raven is back with more learn-to-read adventures for young and developing readers! Reading Raven Volume 2 HD presents the second set of lessons in the same format your child has come to know and love in the award-winning Reading Raven series.
"Reading Raven has one of the strongest educational and design foundations we have seen." -- Kindertown
"[Reading] Raven has what it takes to get kids on the road to reading and the developers have done it brilliantly..." -- Teachers With Apps
"Reading Raven ... has so many fun features for kids, they hardly know they're actually learning something. No, really, I kid you not. My daughter absolutely loves this app." -- Margaret Steck, mother of two
Reading Raven Volume 2 HD continues the Reading Raven series of superbly engaging learn-to-read games with new step-by-step activities that help young children build a solid foundation for reading. Your child is ready to move on to Volume 2, if he or she can read or sound out simple words that follow the consonant-vowel-consonant pattern like sad, wet, dip, cob, and hum.
- Self-paced lessons advance from reading single words to reading small stories.
- Ten types of child-tested games/activities that teach essential sub-skills.
- Configure profiles for multiple children!
- Fully customizable by age or reading level.
- Speed and tolerance dynamically adapt to child’s motor-control ability.
- Sticker rewards that reinforce effort and engagement.
- Feedback that encourages; no pressure tactics.
- Extremely effective voice instructions and feedback.
- Guided freehand letter and word writing.
- Capability to pause and save progress at any time.
- Beautiful hand-illustrated artwork.
- No third party advertising or external links to social network sites.
With the Reading Raven companion guiding them, children go on delightful fun-filled adventures where they encounter pterodactyls feeding their young, robot-assembly factories, glow-in-the-dark worms, balloon-popping whales, camera-friendly meerkats, flying fish, and much more!
Reading Raven includes the following progression of self-paced educational activities:
Ages 3 and Up
- Letter matching
- Letter tracing
- Letter recognition
- Word matching
Ages 4 and Up
- Word beginnings
- Word building (spelling)
- Word spotting
Ages 5 and Up
- Reading aloud using voice recording
- Word tracing
- Word groups (rhyming and beginning sounds)
Reading Raven presents five extensive lessons, with hundreds of individual activities in total. Parents and teachers will find the multi-sensory learning games to be a great complement to traditional classroom and home-based reading instruction.
Recommended Ages: 3-7
Categories: Reading, Phonics, Letters, Spelling, Writing, Vocabulary, Early Learning, Special Needs
Build your children's reading skills and confidence with Reading Raven and watch their learning take flight!
Happy Reading Adventures!
MORE INFORMATION, FEEDBACK and SUPPORT
Learn more about the product and our team: http://www.readingraven.com/
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/readingraven
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/readingraven
If you have feedback or suggestions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would love to hear from you!
We have kids, too, and we take the privacy of you and your children seriously. This product does not collect any personally identifiable information by default.
• Updated for 64-bit support
Ratings and Reviews
Great for my 5&6 year olds!
Our granddaughter loves this program. She is in kindergarten and is a reader. This is a great reinforcement for her.
Reading raven 2
My grandaughter loves this program. She has learning problems so this program was perfect for her. It goes slow enough for her but keeps her interest. I don't know what we are going to do now that she has finished it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.