ReadMe! (Spritz & BeeLine) (ePub & PDF)
By Pierre DiAvisoo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ReadMe! is built for avid readers, and struggling readers alike, looking to up their game. Our app offers reading technologies like
### BeeLine Reader, which has won awards from Stanford University and Dell Education for its ability to increase reading speed and ease. BeeLine Reader dramatically improves reading fluency for readers of all levels—from dyslexic to prolific.
BeeLine Reader is available for free trial and as a part of the ReadMe! subscription.
For more information about BeeLine Reader, check out writeups in Fast Company Design (http://bit.ly/1737EK5) and The Verge (http://bit.ly/GGCfrr).
### We also offer Spritz, an exciting new and popular tool for reading at lightning speed. Spritz makes speed reading available to anyone! It shows one word at a time with the Optimal Recognition Point (ORP) highlighted in red so your eye don't have to move at all, making it possible to read at super speeds without any training (Think Neo in Matrix). About 80% of the time spent reading is used just moving your eyes finding the ORP.
Spritz is available for FREE but requires an internet connection. Offline reading with Spritz is available for ReadMe! subscribers.
For more information about Spritz, check out http://www.spritzinc.com
### Our app offers multi-device syncing so that you can always pick up where you left off. If you’re looking for an app that will make your reading time more enjoyable and more efficient—look no further!
### Possible to Spritz both ePub and PDF!
### Cross device synchronization is available via subscription IAP. Details for the optional Synchronisation service subscription:
- Monthly or yearly auto-renewable subscription
- $0.99 / month, $4.99 / year
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Terms & Conditions: https://www.readmei.com/terms.html
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- For support questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about ReadMe, see our writeup in Reuters (http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/06/23/apps-reading-idUSL2N0P11J320140623) or check us out at https://www.readmei.com
What's New in Version 2.40
* By popular request: Renaming books!
* Improved permission handling
* Bug fixes
Great idea, but not enough coverage
This is a fantastic idea. I really do think the company has a wonderful product...but there isn't enough coverage. Kindle doesn't use it, and you can ONLY use "*.epub" or "*.pdf" books. Only free books from 70+ years ago are viable options. I've wasted money buying books from Read Me!'s approved vendor list, only to find out the books can't be read within Read Me! because they were downloaded as DRM files. If they can get Kindle to buy their product or get their product to use DRM books, then I'll give more stars. Until then, don't waste your time and energy on this product.
I love and appreciate the integration of Beeline and Spritz, as well as the multi platform sync. Everything works well but I have one complaint: why can't I set a default for when I open the book? I want it to automatically load in to Beeline when I hit Open Book. Otherwise this is great!
Free trial requires subscription
The free trial requires you to sign up for the service and will charge you the monthly fee if you don't cancel in time. This technique has and always will be a gimmick. If you're confident in your product why require me to sign up for a renewing subscription? If it were good enough I'd continue after the free trial ends. This alone tells me it's not worth my time.
- Category: Books
- Updated: Dec 20, 2016
- Version: 2.40
- Size: 64.4 MB
- Languages: English, Swedish
- Seller: Pierre DiAvisoo
- © 2015 DiAvisoo
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Synchronisation Service$0.99
- Synchronisation Service$4.99
- BeeLine Reader$4.99
- Metronome AppearanceFree