By Designing Interactive LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Check out the demo video at http://readmoreapp.com **
Do you have a stack of books to read? Having trouble finding motivation? ReadMore may be for you.
It's a reading log, a diary to show you your reading habits and motivate you with relevant feedback. It helps break large books into more manageable pieces and keeps track of your progress. Want to look back over what you read by the end of 2010? Plug in it here.
Add the books to your reading list. Run the timer while you read. Keep good records of your reading sessions, and the feedback will get more accurate.
Watch your habits and reading progress. You might be pleasantly surprised!
- High resolution graphics for the Retina Display
- Choose styles and colors for books as they appear in the reading stack
- Pre-fill new book records by looking up by author, title, or scanning ISBN barcode
- Export your book archive or reading sessions to use in your favorite spreadsheet
- Write notes for reading sessions
- Backup and Restore
In the Future
- Stats of books read over time
- Universal version
- Sync data with another device
- And more planned!
- iOS 4.2 or greater
Need more info?
Check out the frequently asked questions.
What's New in Version 1.9.7
Version 1.9.7 drops support for iOS 5, and brings full support for iOS 7.
- Removed ReadMill integration since the service has been discontinued.
- UI bug fixes for 4" screens
- A couple minor visual tweaks for iOS7
ReadMore has been acquired by D-I and it has a bright future! Follow our blog to "read more" about what's coming up: http://d-i.co
Great App - Needs an Update
Update: After the move to 1.9.7 I can say I'll definitely be using this app even more as the look feel and general usability have all seen great improvements.
I sent the developers an email message and they were so quick to respond I can tell that they are wonderful team. Please support these guys by giving it a download it. I guarantee you will be impressed!
So far I have had this app for... About 24 hours. I can already tell I'll be using it over and over again to track my reading, progress, and notes.
Here's a problem though:
Notes can't be accessed without first starting a dead session - which then skews the results. I'm a stickler for accuracy and this bothers me.
Also - iOS 6? Come on! It's not even taking advantage of the 4" display on newer devices. With iOS 8 around the corner you NEED to update this app! I don't care about the UI style or gradients or icons. I just want it to properly display on my 5s.
Other than that - FLAWLESS!!!! Keep up the fantastic work.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 09, 2014
- Version: 1.9.7
- Size: 5.0 MB
- Languages: English, German, Polish, Spanish
- Seller: Designing Interactive LLC
- © 2010-2011 Navel Labs, Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.