ReadyForZero - Free Credit Score, Debt Pay Off Plan, and Debt Consolidation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ReadyForZero’s free, award-winning personal financial tools help you tackle your debt while tracking your credit - automatically. Effectively managing your personal debt and reducing your credit utilization can positively impact your credit score.
Here's how ReadyForZero's app can help your financial health and save you money:
• NEW! Get and track your credit score and factors - free!
• Tackle all of your personal debts from a single place.
• Create a personalized pay down plan that works for you.
• Visualize your debt pay down progress wherever you go.
• Receive personalized recommendations and alerts.
• Find savings and offers specific to your financial situation.
• Receive deposit and upcoming payment alerts.
• Be confident that your data is secure with bank-level encryption technology.
*Accounts with all major financial institutions are supported, including Avant, LendingClub, Prosper, Citibank, Wells Fargo, American Express, Bank of America, Chase and others.
What the Press is Saying About ReadyForZero:
“Along your debt-paying journey, ReadyForZero acts as the angel on your shoulder.”
“Ditch the calculator and make a realistic plan to end your debt-related stress.”
“ReadyForZero is like a financially savvy friend guiding you every step of the way.”
- MSN Money
How it works:
1. Download the ReadyForZero app.
2. Link all the accounts you want to track.
3. Get your free credit score.
4. Stay on-track, receive recommendations and start building wealth.
What's New in Version 2.3.1
New! Record payments on your accounts!
Nice to see progress but pushy on consolidating ads
Helpful, but I'm almost going to give it up for one reason -It won't let me pick my target account! It just assumes the one I want to pay next when there's so many reasons someone might pay off a different loan first. In my example, I need to pay off my zero interest credit card before the intro rate expires, not my student loan. But it picks the student loan as the target and won't let me switch. If it didn't do this is would be really helpful...
The visuals help you stay motivated about knocking out the debt. It's a Bonus that credit score is updated for you to see each month too!
This is a very useful app for anyone who wants to start getting better control of their finances. Easy to use and kind of fun too.